13 Bells and all's well...

by Patriot 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Patriot
    Patriot

How's everyone?

I've been ok. Working mandatory 12 hour shifts.....but everything is suprisingly quite.

Even with the normal 911 calls....it was not the same today. (of course the day is not over)

Could New Yorkers be behaving?.....

Had a couple of bomb scares...turned out to be false alarms...nothing big.

Take care folks...my dog needs his sleep....so does this Dog!

Good day to you all

Maverick-

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

patriot,

I have a ny policeman question.

I in brooklyn, we often see the hasidic jewish police force out. often times

they will have sirens and drive crazy like they are realy NYPD. am i under

obligation to get out of their way? can they arrest or ticket me. I try to be nice anyway.

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((Mav)))))))

I remember well your incredible fortitude and informative posts last year. Thank you for your hard work and caring occupation. It's nice to know you've been well.

Will you be at the silentlambs March on the 27th?

out

• Satanus
    Satanus
    in brooklyn, we often see the hasidic jewish police force out.

Hey, imagine if there were some towns where dubs predominated. There would be an elder police force, 3 elders per car. Instead of patrol cars, they could call them committee cars, they could have powers for instant committee meetings, dfings and executions (the trunk would be full of stones).

Btw, what the hell does the hasidic police force do, anyways? Do they police aspects of the jews' lives, protect them, or what? This is interesting.

SS

• larc
    larc

Patriot, I, like others, appreciated you comments last year, with your very unique perspective. Nice to see you back.

I also like your name. It is good to be a patriot after having been taught not to be one.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Patriot

I too appreciated your reports from ground zero, last year. Your humanitarian is appreciated by many. Thanks.

SS

• ISP
    ISP

I think all will be well today.......

ISP

• Patriot
    Patriot

Mike M,

No you are not obligated to get out of their way. First of all its illegal for them to have lights and sirens in their vehicles. Most of them get away with it because they belong to a "volunteer ambulance corps". This is the "police force" you see. They have all their permits for their "ambluance corps" so we really cant get in their way unless they decide to pull people over and play cops.

The jews in NYC they care of themselves and its no question that they control the city.

As a matter fo fact, there was even a special response team created within the NYPD call "HOW".

The precints with jewish communities get one. For example in washington heights their call name is "3-4 HOW"

Meaning House Of Worship. This is s special task force that although takes regular calls, are first to respond to any threat made to a local jewish church!

Now how unfair is that? Every other religion is screwed exepct them.

Politics...dont you just love it!!

Mav.-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit