STUFFED LAMBS--Final cost and ETA

by gwyneth 1 Replies latest jw friends

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

Thanks to everyone who has responded! Lambs and mint green ribbon with gold lettering (will enclose 18" ribbons, will save time if you please tie them on yourself) will be ready to ship to YOU on September 18, 2002. This is 9 days before the march. If I know how many you want before that date, I should be able to send them PARCEL POST via USPS on the 18th, and hopefully they will get there before the march. If you want them sent other than PARCEL POST (for instance, PRIORITY or OVERNIGHT), please let me know! You can find out the rates at http://www.usps.com. ; At the top they have a rate calculator.  I am shipping from APOPKA, FLORIDA, 32703.   (What is going on with the font colors?!?)

The lambs have come out to a total cost of $1.47 each. $1.14 for the lamb and .33 for the ribbon. I will send you copies of invoices with your order.

Please e-mail me at [email protected], to give me your quantity and mailing address. I will get labels ready in advance so these can get out ASAP!

Thanks! Gwyneth

P.S. I am so excited!!! :)

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Kudos to you for taking this on GWYNETH!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit