Natural Blood Transfusions not disclosed to JWs

by hawkaw 1 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

While I was searching through TTTS (Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome) literature on twins transfering blood. I came across information on Monochorionic Pregnancies.

http://www.netspace.org/hchkids/surgery/MADAM%20TTTS.html

This is where two fetus share one placenta. They become identical twins. Interesting thing about this (and I never knew this) is that the two twin fetus transfer their blood between themselves. So again we see another "natural transfusion" of blood between two people (note I am assuming the society believes a fetus is a human based on their placental barrier agrument for approved fractions) .

Just thought you would be interested.

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

As a point of clarification - most monochorionic pregnancies work out okay even though both twins are transferring blood between them. 5 to 10% of these pregnancies will develop TTT sysndrome which is some cases is treatable.

So my point I am trying to make is ....

....God (according to the WTS's own argument) is allowing a "whole blood" transfer from one individual to another individual in a monochorionic pregnancy!!!! Remember, according to the WTS, God can't be breaking his own law.

So if this is the case, do you think the WTS should remove its ban and start allowing the individual conscience to decide whether they should accept a whole blood tranfusion or not.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit