Dreaming About Orangefatcat!

by Dutchie 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hi Orangefatcat:

I just wanted to tell you that I had a dream about you last night.

I'm not kidding. I don't remember all of it, but I had a problem and went to you for comfort.

Well, I remember that you were nice to me and that as our conversation ended, you put a little gun in my purse!

I wonder if that means anything. What what Freud say?

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

A Gun in her purse, hmmm.

Some kitty's can be unpredictable, look out ha! ha!

Oh hi kitty, kitty.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

oh my i feel so honoured that you had a dream about me last night I didn't know my animal magnetism projected that far Dutchie. I am glad I was of comfort to you and I suppose the small gun I gave you indicates that I want to protect you. From what I don't know what but maybe you will remember your dream and then perhaps you will understand why I wanted to protect you from something. Just a thought. Never the less it is wonderful to be on the mind of someone as far away in the land of winkin blinkin and nod.

love ya, Dutchie.

orangefatcat

Edited by - orangefatcat on 9 September 2002 9:13:56

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Even though we have never met face to face, I have seen pictures of you.

Will you be in New York for the march?

If so, I will be looking for you.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Unfortunately Dutchie, my budget just can't allow me to make the trip. I would love to have met you and so many of the others but I guess some other time. My heart and spirit will be with all of you going.

Maybe you can take some pics and share them with me later. E-mail me anytime, I would love to here from you, especially if you ever remember the dream you had.

Love,

Orangefatcat

• Solace
    Solace

I love your new profile pic Dutchie!

Very nice

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Thanks Heaven.

I did what you told me. I tried not to look directly in the camera and it took an entire roll of film, because sometimes I could not resist.

• Solace
    Solace

Whatever you did, it worked hun.

Great pic!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Dutchie,

You should get a digital cam... lets you take lots of pics without wasting film ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit