This just happened within last 15 mins......

by Lied2NoMore 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dedorio
    Dedorio
    Boeing Stratofortress look at me as the fan of jw! cause u see jw are famous in that, they r book writers, song writers, song producers, singers, actors/actresses, public speakers, they hav their own contractors, own scientists, engineers, oooh man the list goes on.
    blunty jw are my role models, I wonder what is stopping them frm becoming an independed government wth own soldiers.

JW ROCKS! yeah!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Dedorio: Help me out with your input. Are you a JW? You stated "do you really

think with that satanic mind of yours that there is a jw out there who would instead

of studying of the bible...and waste time by loggin into apostate website".

Are you pulling our legs? You are here..

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Ok Dedorio, forget my comments, no need to respond. LOL
  • Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress

Either he's pulling our legs, or he/she has a mental disorder. Either one might explain the self-contradiction and overall incoherency of his/her posts.

As for my being an 'apostate,' I have actually never been a JW. My Christian associations are with the D.O.C. (Disciples of Christ). Like the JWs, we are pretty 'works oriented.' However, our works revolve around helping others, no matter what their faith or background. We've cleaned up neighborhoods in underpriveleged areas, we've offered shelter to the homeless, we've put together our own missions to other countries to help with water filtration...to ANYBODY. And by the way, we're NOT the ONLY denomination who does this kind of work. Ever heard of the Salvation Army??

All this work is only a fraction of what's needed. But we try. We try to imitate Jesus as best we can. By following his example as outlined in Acts 20:35.

I wonder how Dedorio imitates Jesus? If at all.

• enigma1863
    enigma1863
    "Ha Satan" means the adversary. Many scholars point out this character in Job is actually very much like a lawyer putting Job on trial.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

... the post was quickly removed ...

Translation: My mind's made up. Don't confuse me with facts!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

punkofnice: Whatever became of 1 John 4:8 anyway?

Nothing. It's still there. Jehovah loves you ... unless of course you piss him off somehow, then he is going to have to kill you ... unless you're David or another of his faves, then he'll give you a pass for no particular reason other than that he's God and that's what he does ... but he might have to kill your little baby boy just to remind you he's God ... but don't forget: God loves you ... unless of course you piss him off somehow ....

• Dedorio
    Dedorio
    Boeing Stratofortress James Mixon feel free to call me jw al take that as
    complement!
    Boeing keep banging ya chest on a number of things you n your church are doing, but know this JESUS DONT KNOW YOU, AND YOU NOT DOING WHAT HE SENT YOU FORTH TO DO! jw are doing it, and you and your church you fall short of length.

this website is running out of gas, and all your anti-jw comments here are useless and have no effect at all. you don't qualify to wage war on jw because first of all you guys are BROKE! and you don't have powers of any sort! bluntly you guys are not equipped at all.
    that's why you will always look stupid and pathetic(dog always buck louder on the other side of the fence)

first time i saw this site i was like 'yeah, this is good! this may help accelerate the war on jw' only to find out that actually these are broke individuals, lost souls, shunned ones, etc. and this site serves as a bucket or a big bowl of tears for such.
    i can assure you all one thing, that JW WILL ALWAYS BE THERE! YOUR ENDLESS TEAS, BITTER HEARTS, AND MISERABLE LIVES CAN ONLY GET BETTER WHEN YOUR APOSTATE LIVES ARE THRU!

so, because you broke and ineffective against jw i suggest you ask your lord satan for funding! satan is the ruler of our world, the big boss and you are his tools. he will give you THE POWER, THE AUTHORITY! those are the fundamental weapons you need, though not good enough to vanquish jw at least they can enable you to HAVE THE PREACHING WORK OF JW CLOSED!!!!!! what a good start on war-against jw!

till then whatever you do here on this apostate site will always be USELESS, HOPELESS, PATHETIC, STUPID, FUTILE, BORING, LAUGHABLE...,...!

on the other hand jw are growing STRONGER, BIGGER IN NUMBERS,
    HAPPIER, JOYFUL, STRESS FREE, in every country, tongue, and nation on all four corners of the planet earth!

you are losing, you lousy apostates!

c'mon, accelerate this battle, its your move.

• Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress
    this website is running out of gas, and all your anti-jw comments here are useless and have no effect at all. you don't qualify to wage war on jw because first of all you guys are BROKE! and you don't have powers of any sort! bluntly you guys are not equipped at all.

I actually do pretty well for myself, financially. Now, as for 'beating my chest,' I think I pointed out that the work at my particular church is less than adequate...but we try. I wish we could do more. I might also point out that there are many secular organizations (Red Cross, United Way, Volunteers of Am) who also do great work.

You still haven't proclaimed yourself to be a JW, but you're quite the defender of the faith. The only problem is, that your spelling, grammar, incoherency, and seemingly hateful attitude towards anyone who questions the JW faith, doesn't help your cause. In fact, you're embarrasing yourself, and other, more reasonable JWs who might visit this site. The very fact that you haven't proclaimed yourself to be a JW, while defending them so voraciously, would indicate to me, that you are conflicted. Again, Jehovah knows your heart, as welll as your mingling with 'apostates' on this site.

• Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress
    blunty jw are my role models, I wonder what is stopping them frm becoming an independed government wth own soldiers.
    JW ROCKS! yeah!
    So....who's the 'chest thumping' war-monger?
    c'mon, accelerate this battle, its your move.

What 'battle?' And against whom? Is this how you imitate Jesus....Dedorio??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit