This just happened within last 15 mins......

by Lied2NoMore 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• John_Mann
    John_Mann
    Azazel
  • Hoffnung
    Hoffnung
    I thought that the witnesses held that Satan was doing everything to make people believe he does not exist. You do not fear an inexistent enemy, something along that line. Now it appears God is helping Satan by not willing to reveal his name... go figure...
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Lied2NoMore - "I saw an Instagram post showing a short clip of a talk being given in one of our southern states. The talk clip showed speaker making the statement, 'Jehovah doesn't want anyone to know Satans real name, Jehovah hates Satan so much, he doesn't even want his name mentioned'..."

I strongly suspect that embarassing ramblings posted by JWs with mental health problems were the real reason the WTS demonized the internet for so long.

Lied2NoMore - "I guess 'Imitate Jesus' allows you to dismiss what he says in favor of what Watchtower tells you."

You're only just figuring this out now? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter
    In my parting email argument with the Elder I pointed out and requested that I was totally done hearing about Satan. My statement to him was "you are not to mention Satan at all because I am totally done with you and Satan". He did not use the word Satan he put "------" at least 30 times in the email not once did he mention Jehovia. In one of my earlier emails I asked the JW's worshipped Jehovia or Satan because the ratio was running about 1 to 30.
  • Splash
    Splash

Does it matter if no one knows his original name?

It's not as if he doesn't have a name, its just not his original one.

People change their names all the time if they don't like what they were given, maybe Satan did the same.

At the end of the day, Satan has a name - Satan.

If we're going to get picky we could also say that God has hidden his own name, since no one knows how to pronounce it. It doesn't matter though because He's been given a name.

What's the big deal?

• Dedorio
    Dedorio

yeah the shunned ones throwing stones at the biggest shunner!

lol! the apostates have their own ways of weeping.

ha ha ha ha ha

• Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress
    Dedorio. I take it that you're a JW. Is that correct?
  • Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress

Because, if so. Then you are commiting a disfellowshipping offence by taking part in bad associations...with known apostates.

I'm sure that if your elders, or CO knew of your visits to this site, they would move promptly to a judicial comittee. Furthermore, you may think that no one knows your actual identity. But Jehovah knows. Why would you brazenly defy Jehovah by mingling with apostates? Or do you really, deep down, harbor some doubts about God's 'true' organization. Well, Jehovah can read those doubts too.

Jehovah aside, one with a bit of internet savvy, and basic hacking skills, could easily find your IP address, and your geographic location down to a few city blocks. From there, it would be simple to find which Kingdom Halls serve your area, and warn the elders that one of it's members, with internet protocol of XX.XXXX.... is a brazen mingler among apostates. Since you probably bring an ipad, or iphone, with your KHs IP address stored in the device for automatic log-in, then it would be pretty easy to check the router for your device's IP.

This could be going on as I type this.

Be afraid, very afraid.

• fulano
    fulano
    What's Satan then....his stage name?
  • Dedorio
    Dedorio
    Boeing Stratofortress do you realy think with that satanic apostate mind of yours that there is a jw out there who would instead of studying bible and wt publications, waste his/her precious time by loggin into an apostate website like this? realy realy realy?
    c'mon pray to satan some more. ask that devil of yours to grant you wth a better apostate mindset! he will reward you surely. satan loooooooooves apostates

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit