This just happened within last 15 mins......

by Lied2NoMore 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lieu
    Lieu

Haaaaa! The funny ha ha's never end.

Maybe it will occur to them that Jehovah isn't God's name either. Probably why Jesus never once used it, not even when dying. It's some English translation of guess the vowels from Hebrew texts.

Wonder why they don't use the Hebrew names?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

sSam; Have I misunderstood your point you were making? Are you saying

God has a right to kill because he has the ability to restore life? Why kill

in the first place?

Deut.20:17 you shall not leave alive anything that breathes.

1 Sam. 15:13 Put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and

sheep, camel and donkey.That's a angry GOD.

Mankind supposedly born in sin but God, where does all the anger come from.

We have an excuse, Adam and Eve. Are you seriously trying to play down God's

killings too that of man.

• The1975Blues
    The1975Blues

Why did the United States attack Iraq over their invasion of Kuwait, why involve themselves in Kuwait when other countries were not given the same support Kuwait had? In Iraq's view, they were reclaiming something the West took away, the Russians made their move on Crimea knowing they too needed to act less have Western Missiles n the backyard? .Someone made a very excellent comment how YHWH cleaned the land from morally repugnant nations, they had earned elimination if they chose to fight for the land. The Nazis were bad, just as bad as those nations in the past so why would JWs think they had no right to defend the Western Christian lands from Evil like Nazis?

This ISIS situation is going to bring out more people attacking innocent citizens because they feel their countries are nothing more than a natural resource grab by the Super Powers of the World bucking horns there, USA vs China and you see after China had secured Oil Rights that's when moves were made to punish their dictator. The same with Libya, all confusion keeping people's minds tumutous as ISIS looks for a foot-hold in areas where people have more value on life, that's what ISIS is looking for, they want fear instilled in various regions because their not afraid to die for their cause.

Satan must enjoy having men and women willing to practice the ancient Assyrian practices of putting heads on a spike and skinning people alive. Would you allow Jehovah to remove all of ISIS from Earth or do personal and moral based ethics prevent you from allow YHWH from eliminating all of ISIS?

• pronomono
    pronomono
    I heard this same mindless drivel today. I almost laughed. "That's why the Bible always assigns titles to him...... Satan, Devil, etc." Yes, SE USA.
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Same wording at the Scandinavian assembly yesterday.

Something along the lines of: "Jehovah hates Satan so much he won't even let his name be known"

Some of the brothers and sisters where like: "new light! :), never thought about that before, best part of the first assembly day! :D"

Lots of emphasis on how much we must HATE Satan just like Jehovah does, I believe the term: "biggest looser in the universe" where used.

Let's see what happens today :P

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    satan's real name is stan livedeath.
  • Heaven
    Heaven
    Pick a name... any name.... it's all made up anyways.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

"Jehovah doesn't want anyone to know Satans real name, Jehovah hates Satan so much, he doesn't even want his name mentioned"

err--didnt jevovah create satan in the first place ? and if he hates him so much--why didnt god simply delete satan ?

you dont think that--perhaps---the whole thing is just an ancient fable by chance ?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    , "Jehovah doesn't want anyone to know Satan's real name, Jehovah hates Satan so much, he doesn't even want his name mentioned"

Okay then. Prove it. Where does it say that in the Bible?

Whatever became of 1 John 4:8 anyway?

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

My journey away from WT has taken me as far as to dismiss the bible as nothing more than ancient fables and conjecture by Jews with the intent to control all non-Jews.

I see WT drones like my brother (who years ago condemned the use of Facebook in a talk, and to this day neither him or his wife have FB accounts) and his wife, the now Instagram addict, and others, talk about these fake personalities like they are real, is mind boggling to me now.

It's like arguing Santa Clause hates the Grinch who stole Christmas! Sheesh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit