They dared !

by coalize 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• coalize
    coalize
    They are only the FDS when they form a GROUP together.

Another very biblical truth! LOL!!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Something tells me that youserious may not return.

• coalize
    coalize

2nd thing downloaded, the WT 10/15/2015. And what it is page 3 ?

2nd WTBTS print opened : 2nd pictures of the 7 of the GB : The GB-7

It will become a real personality cult...

• hardtobeme
    hardtobeme
    I don't know why they got the Bibles on their hand when they don't use it at all.
  • coalize
    coalize
    I don't know why they got the Bibles on their hand when they don't use it at all.

To find the verse they will twist for the next "new light" ?

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Again, can they show anyone a scripture where Jesus said generations would overlap?

You honestly have to completely shut your brain off and drown in your own drool to believe this stuff..... I venture a guess that most JW's don't "believe" it.....but as we all know, are afraid to leave

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Youserious

I'd give anything to have a respectful family, a wife who doesn't cheat and kids that don't steal and grow up to be murders! That's it end of!

The Watchtower has admitted many times in their publications that over 40,000 Jehovah’s Witnessess are disfellowshipped every year.

And for what?

Unrepentant gross sins like Adultery and fornication.

UNREPENTANT GROSS SINS!!!!

That doesn’t include the thousands who don’t get caught for pedophilia until years later.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

I wonder if "apostasy" is an unrepentant gross sin.....

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Coalize, I have not yet downloaded the magazine, but is that the actual pic from magazine?

If so, these guys are really getting scary... What's up with the silhouettes and darkened faces?? Are they trying now to be incognito.. (and oh so humble), or half-dead, waiting for their replacements to fill in the (darkened) heads...?

Think we we needs to do a new post on this pic!!!

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

And are the GB now like the energizer bunny -- that keeps going and going and going.... as their GB Helpers stand ever ready in line.... and so they keep going and going and going

and Armageddon keeps coming and coming and coming

and they just keep going and going and coming in a circle...

Jerks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit