Return to Jehovah -

by coalize 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• coalize
    coalize

Just because i'm an hopeless curious, and it's a bunch of year I didn't open a WTBTS Book, I downloaded right now the new booklet "Return to Jehovah" in french (my language).

I read the 3 first lines, and I was already bored. What is this childish way of speaking ? It's me, it's just the french translation or it's the case in another language too?

"Look at the cute sheep on the picture above, isn't it lovely?"

They really think that someone will read this child book and say : "What a smart piece of work! Yes I'm convinced now! Let's go back at the WTBTS org" ?

And they are not aware that they can "justify" the text?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Its not written so simply in english but in the end the result is the same: who could ever go back, really, after realizing its all nonsense?
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Coal-eyes - They really think that someone will read this child book and say : "What a smart piece of work! Yes I'm convinced now! Let's go back at the WTBTS org" ?

The GB are so up their own derrières they probably think so.

As I understand it it's another load of merde saying...IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU LEFT JEHOVAH(tm). It has nothing to do with the garbage we spew forth.

The GB and their suck ups believe their own hype. Good! May they suffer badly for it!

• coalize
    coalize
    so up their own derrières
    another load of merde

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Except for the much earlier writings in the publications or books of the WT, the recent writings are more and more childish. This as the very first thing I noticed when beginning to research and learn about this organization/JW. I was offended at the way the WT magazine was directed to the level of a young child, such as a 3rd grader. This was supposed to be adult educational material? really?

Of course, there are MANY other things I read and learned that offended, and shocked me about this high control organization. But the first thing that jumped out at me as being so wrong was the direction of the writing audience of the material to be at such a low level of education or intelligence. It took only a sentence or two before I was feeling like this simplistic writing is so offensive for an adult to be expected to "study" as if it were highly educational material.

That, leaving the direction of the subject material aside which is also offensive to me.

• punkofnice
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Interesting is it not the WTS never seems to talk much about false prophets, particularly charlatans selling literature

and asking for donations.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It should be easy to see the Watchtower Corporation has built up its organization on appealing and prearranged lies from a theological perspective. This publishing house wants people to read and distribute its published goods and they are quite willing to put out false misleading information contained within that agenda.

The gullible, naive and ignorant can be exploited and manipulated toward their desire and self imposing intent, that they know.

• coalize
    coalize

And now they have understood that the army of robot will follow anything they say...

That's why before, "new light", was at least a bit refined.

Now I feel they even don't bust their arse no more... They pull clearly the "new light" out of a hat...

More it's big, more it's admissible...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS's own efforts to rewrite or add words to the bible is a indication this organization is teetering to fault over its own expressed doctrines.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit