Can God Self Destruct?

by StinkyPantz 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

This question of course goes out to all of you that believe in God (preferably the God/Creator of the Bible); not you atheists.

If God is all powerful then shouldn't he be able to kill himself? I'm not saying "would he", but if he is all powerful, then why couldn't he?

My view is that if there is a God (like the one in the Bible), and he can do anything, then he can in fact self destruct. For those of you who thinks he can, what do you think would happen if he did?

• heathen
    heathen

lol .I don't know what you been smoking but I suggest taking a break till these kinds of thoughts go away.

• sleepy
    sleepy

If he is all powerfull then he can die and ressurect himself.Maybe he does this all the time , a kind of Divine bad habit.

• SYN
    SYN

Yet another Ghod Paradox. Pantz, we're not supposed to know these things, they're "Spiritually Deep", we're just supposed to sell Watchtowers!

• TheSurvivor
    TheSurvivor

Isn't the the term "God" a realitive thing? Aren't we "Gods" to some things? (I'm sure my cat thinks I'm one every time I make the food appear.) My point is that "Captain Kirk" could have appeared to be God to many of the people on distant planets that he met. That being the case, "God" could have had an engine overload and went supper nova a long time ago. Now I've done it. Everyone now KNOWS I've been to one to many meetings.

TheSurvivor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit