Judge Judy on Larry King Last night

by chester 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• chester
    chester

KING: What do you make of all these child cases going around America, missing children, grabbed children, killed children?

SHEINDLIN: I think you have to find the perpetrators and -- we talked about this the last time I was here. You put them all on a plane. You take them over the Grand Canyon with some seeds. You dump them in a parachute. And you say, "If you can survive here, survive here, but you're not going to ever be in a position again to hurt a child."

And to me, if you've hurt a child in the past, five years, 10 years, 15 years is not sufficient time for them to be incarcerated, because if you have the kind of psyche that enables you to take and sexually abuse a 5-year-old, you're never going to get better.

KING: That's a fact.

SHEINDLIN: You're never going to get better. If you wouldn't trust them taking care of your little baby, your two sons, then why should we entrust them with anybody's sons, living as a neighbor? Fifteen years later, 20 years later, 25 years later, I wouldn't trust them.

Would you trust them with your children?

KING: No.

SHEINDLIN: No. If you wouldn't trust them with your children and if you can't incarcerate them forever -- as far as I'm concerned you can incarcerate them forever - but if the law doesn't permit you to do that, the Grand Canyon is a big place. Let me go, see if they can grow seeds.

• LDH1
    LDH1

(((((((((((Chester))))))))))

I was going to make a post about this very same thing!

Did you hear the way she slammed the Catholic Church's confession policy? Apparently (I didn't know this) one priest can confess to another priest and be absolved. EVEN a criminal act such as pedophilia.

That's just as goddamned nutty as the JW way.

Take care,

Lisa

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Yes, I caught only the last ten minutes of the show. I have been wondering if the JW's came up in their conversation, prior to what I caught.

I believe that Larry should definitely enlarge on this issue, and invite someone who can speak out on the SilentLambs. He has is a very popular show with a very large audience.

Thanks for this thread. Judge Judy is Right On.

Sentinel/Karen

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Oh my god, Judge Judy rocks! I saw it as well. She's a modern Solomon alright!!!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Well, with over 23,000 JW pedophiles and their seeds they might end up making the Grand Canyon a Grand Garden. Its just gross that there are that many known pedophiles that can remain anonymous.

• Dia
    Dia

Ahh...the paradise on earth they've been talking about for so long.

Now, let's build a fence around it.

:-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit