OUT OF DARKNESS INTO LIGHT MINISTRY

by QUEENIE 2 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I got my issue just the other day and there was an article / a letter from an elderly lady named ERMA...THE JWs have her daughter who has not spoken to her parents for 32 yrs...They were told in the 80 to not speak to her parents as they only studied in the 60s and 70s...she is alone now and 86 yrs old,,,HER daughter will not answer letters or phone calls as she is afraid of being shunned or ex-communicated if she sees her mother...ERMA is saved and a believer for years but wants us to pray that ERMA and her daughter will be reconciled before ERMA dies !!!...YOU MAY GET IN TOUGH WITH PETER BARNES at [email protected] in regards to this dear elderly lady..I find this so sad and hope with all my heart that this daughter will wake up and smell the coffee perking before it is way to late and ERMA is passed on..THERE is no comming back to make things up !!! :( (((HUGS)))) QUEENIE

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

Hya QUEENIE! just wanted to congradulate you on your "Beastly" # 666 post.

Keep em comin!....................Jedd

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

DOC JEDD -- I do have a heart one made of gold..just ask DOC PALO..I have a friend DONNA I keep in touch with through letters and phone who is 9 yrs younger than I who has the same treatment but from her mother for about the same amount of years..(((((HEALING HUGS TO ALL THAT NEED THEM)))) QUEENIE xoxo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit