IMPORTANT! Info on JW custody issues needed!

by Esmeralda 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Hi everyone,

I've been contacted by someone who is in a pretty desperate battle for custody with their JW ex.
    This person needs advice from anyone who has been in this situation and managed to win, especially
    information about dealing with appelate courts and how to select competant legal counsel.

This is a time sensitive situation and I just don't have the information/experience necessary to help this person.
    Yet they've turned to me for help, so I have to avail upon all of you now to give any kind assistance
    that you can.

If you are willing to correspond with this person, please let me know here, or e mail me and I will
    forward the mail to them.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give. My heart is breaking over this case...please help if you can!

*hugs* to all
    Essie

• Gianluca
    Gianluca

Hello Esmeralda

On the Freeminds web site these is a page that deals with some legal aspects, maybe there is some info which might be useful.
    Here is the link http://www.freeminds.org/legal/legal.htm

Ciao
    Gianluca

• myMichelle
    myMichelle

Hi Es,

MacGreggor Ministries http://www.macgregorministries.org/ has a custody package available. No idea on how fast one can get it into their hands though.

Michelle

• Moridin
    Moridin

Freeminds.org also has the child custody book that the lawyer might like to get a look at. The children and parents are coached extensively on answers they need to give in court. I think that the lawyer would find it very helpful.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Esmeralda,
    concerning the material from those links,
    download the lot and give to the lawyer!

Agape, J.C.MacHislopp

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Thanks, folks, I have passed that info on and also filed it away for future reference in case
    I'm asked again!

I also invited the person involved over to this board, hopefully they will show up. They could
    really use the support right now.

*hugs* and thanks
    Essie

• thinker
    thinker

Esmeralda,
    I've sent some things which may help.
    thinker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit