Baptism... What and How (A Reiteration)

by AGuest 0 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace!

I posted this to another thread, and then was directed by holy spirit to post it on its own, for apparently there are those 'asking'. Please forgive, then, this duplication.

In response to a statement by "Willy" that: "A Christian is one baptized in the name of the Farther and the Son and the Holy Spirit," I have been directed by the spirit of God, holy spirit, as granted me by my Lord and master, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Son of the Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH... of Armies... to respond that:

MOST folks believe that such baptism is WATER baptism, that done in H20 in the manner of "John's baptism." John's baptism, however, was only a part of it, and actually small. For "this baptism that is saving you," is NOT water (H20) baptism, for H20 can cleanse only the OUTSIDE of the "cup". Rather, it is baptism... with FIRE AND SPIRIT... both of which CLEANSE... baptism with the 'water'... 'of life'... that is saving those who receive it. It is that baptism which cleanses the INSIDE of the 'cup', in order to make our 'mortal' bodies alive.

Matthew 3:11 John 1:33 Acts 10:44-48 Acts 19:1-7 1 Peter 3:21 Romans 8:11

There are those who go around baptizing folks in H20, "in the name of the Father, [in the name of] the Son, and [in the name of] the Holy spirit." Actually, however, the TRUE baptism is done by baptizing such ones in the name of the Father... INTO the Son (into his 'death' and into his 'body')... IN HOLY SPIRIT... as stated in the original Greek language.

As always, it is 'earthling man', and the 'false stylus of the secretaries' that has changed such wording, that has mistranslated, mistransliterated and misled mankind that it reads and means something else.

Again, I bid you peace,

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

Edited by - AGuest on 5 September 2002 11:4:44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit