I had my very first...

by SPAZnik 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

...Tarot Card Reading when i wuz away this long weekend.
    I think bcuz of dub conditioning 
    i half expected some kinda creepy
    demonized feeling to exhibit itself,
    but alas, nothing like that happened.
    lol.
    Instead, i found the whole experience 
    surprisingly insightful
    and very interesting food for thought.
    Anybody into this?
    Do you read Tarot or
    Have you ever had your cards read and what did you think of it?
    What was your attitude going in?
    Was it accurate or were you left with question marks?
  • butalbee
    butalbee

Yeah got one done in Altantic City, she said the cards were in my favor and that good things were coming my way, but then I was dealt the death card, which she interpretted as I would meet barriers along my way to happiness. I don't know. It was fun. But for the $25 I paid, I should've played more slots...

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Yep, I did it too when I was in LA. For $25.00 I was told that I had a dark aura [uhm,

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I got into Tarot three or four years ago; spent enough time on it to get pretty familiar with the symbolism. I got to where I could draw a single card in the morning and get a rough idea of how my day would go.

Finally gave up on it when I realized that, when I did a full reading, the deck never told me anything but what I wanted to hear. Even when other people were reading for me.

GentlyFeral

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I would like to have a reading...I'm still kinda nervous about it. Eventually I'll make the effort, except I don't want to paying for some odd looking bird to say something manufactured...I'm such a skeptic.

Beck

• Dazed
    Dazed

I had one done when I was 20. I wasn't even religious, let alone with JW's at the time. Before the person read my cards, she told me to concentrate on the person I love the most in my life. I was totally thinking of my girlfriend, even though I was married (separated). It was pretty amazing. She told me I was going to be successful and rich and all this other stuff. Well, I broke up with my girlfriend, went back to my wife. I ended up divorced, broke, and in a miserable relationship with another psycho. Makes me wonder, "What if....?"

Dazed...and thoroughly confused

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Does anyone have a copy of Terry Pratchett's Mort? If someone could quote verbatim the bit where the Princess who's supposed to be dead goes to a wizard for a reading and get's the Death card coming up all the time, even though there's only one in the deck, that'd be great. It's a scream!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit