Eman: Harry's been anointed!

by ozziepost 5 Replies latest social physical

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Just up on the Nationwide Football League site is the news that Pompey's Harry Redknapp is the Manager of the Month.

How about that, then!

Top man Harry is Manager of the Month 2 Sep

Portsmouths Harry Redknapp is the new seasons first Nationwide League Manager of the Month after a cracking August for new-look Pompey.

At the end of a disappointing 2001-02 campaign Redknapp promised fans there would be big changes at Fratton Park and the former West Ham boss was true to his word.

Ten new players were signed during the close-season and the most high-profile of them - ex-England, Arsenal and Aston Villa star Paul Merson - has led the South coast club to the top of the table.

Five out of Pompeys opening six games have been won and the other was drawn, putting them two points clear at the top of Division One as the season enters its second month.

Good on m, eh?

Cheers, Ozzie

Win a copy of the Opta Football Yearbook

• MARTINLEYSHON
    MARTINLEYSHON

Hey Ozzie

I would have thought that you would be more interested in rugby rather than soccer

Please explain?

Martin

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ozzie makes it a practice not to answer questions from anyone called Martin - son of thunder?

• MARTINLEYSHON
    MARTINLEYSHON

Then Ozzey if thats the case, you really do need to act your age and not your shoe size and find another site TO WOLLOW IN. Here's a number for you to ring 2585 2569152 there maybe someone there who cares. Not!!!

Son of Thunder

• Englishman
    Englishman

Ozzie,

Thanks for the info, Matey, much appreciated!

Looks like I'm gonna have to book tickets to see Pompey via the internet now, as they are in short supply. It was HL's and my first date 29 years ago when we went to see Pompey play Nottingham Forest. Pompey wone 2 - 0.

Regards,

Mike.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Eman,

Ah, that reminds me! My first date with Mrs Ozzie was at a round ball game too!

Romantic, wasn't I?

Cheers, mate,

Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit