Any comment by Raz Franz?

by Nowhere 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Nowhere
    Nowhere

I'm wondering if Ray Franz has made any comment about the pedophile-scandal now facing JW.

If so, what has he said on the matter?

And if not, has anyone asked him about it?

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

FUNNY!!!!! no one has a comment on this. i think ray just may be the ACE IN THE HOLE!!! don,t be suprised if he comes out, to be an expert witnesses against the wt .when there is a really strong court case. i could be wrong, ray could be waiting for the optiUM moment to come out.. if ray does not come and help the silent lambs at some point . I think all the great books he wrote and all the help he gave jws will be in vain.. HEY RAY YOU SET SO MANY FREE!!!!!! WHY NOT GO ALL THE WAY ,AND SET SOME MOLESTED JW KIDS FREE.......FREEDOM IN CHRIST TO ALL JOHN

• Farkel
    Farkel

Yes, people have already commented on this. Ray is keeping to himself on this matter. He never was one for jumping on controversial issues and trumpeting them about. He has quietly given interviews about his own experiences, and quietly written books about what he knows.

Ray is not a crusader in the sense that most people think of the term.

Farkel

• flower
    flower

Plus the man is darn near 80 if not older. leave him alone...geez!

• Scully
    Scully

I agree with the thought that Ray Franz should be left to live out his remaining days in peace. He's already done a tremendous service in exposing so much of the WTS's inner workings and corruption from what he learned in his own experience. The torch for other issues has been taken up by those who are willing to fight the battles.

Each of us has our own "gifts in men" (to use an oft-quoted WTism). Let those with the spirit to fight doctrinal battles do that. Let those who wish to expose organizational fraud do so. The ones who have the gift for dealing with child sexual abuse, let them take up the cause. There are others who are focused on the blood issue; let them do what they know.

There is plenty of Watchtower to go around for everyone to support whatever cause they feel compelled to support.

Love, Scully

• minimus
    minimus

LDH referred to Ray Franz in a post that I just read. For a while there were a number of people that spoke abusively of Ray because of his lack of involvement on certain issues.Once again, I'd like to thank him for his account of how the Watchtower has misled so many honest hearted ones. Ray Franz deserves respect. He may have believed in a religion that was not the truth (like most of us), but he also opened up information that we would never have been privy to.

• outnfree
    outnfree

And let's not forget that Barbara Anderson is the "ace in the hole" for the child molestation cases.

• Nowhere
    Nowhere

Don't get me wrong. I'm not accusing Ray Franz of anything. I just wondered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit