How many JW Families do you know of who hate each other and shun each other? "Religion of Hatred" 1.a

by The1975Blues 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The1975Blues
    The1975Blues

When you were attending the Kingdom Halls did you see feuds and hate filled wars against members working on the New Personality? How strong were the Elders in keeping their Halls filled with love not hatred, Jesus said everyone would be filled with love, there was no room for hatred in Jesus Christ's view of how Christians ought to act! When you see children shunning parents, parents shunning children, Aunts, Uncles, Grandma and Grandpas displaying qualities Jesus said were "Instant Tickets to Hell" why do the JWs keep attending the Meetings if their filled with Hate? Why can't we expose these hypocrites for all their hatred and introduce them to our communities and cities as hate filled mind controlled puppets?

In your experience did you encounter Jehovah's Witnesses who hated each other, even hated their family members for reasons associated with the Religion of Hatred? JWs claim they are "loving", how about you, how many JWs did you know about that displayed qualities the Bible associates with Lucifer or Satan? Do they believe their worship is acceptable to Jehovah even though their filled with hateful venom?

1 John 4:20 "New Living Translation

If someone says, "I love God," but hates a Christian brother or sister, that person is a liar; for if we don't love people we can see, how can we love God, whom we cannot see?"

John 13:35 This is how everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."

NET Bible
    Everyone will know by this that you are my disciples--if you have love for one another."

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
    “Every person will know by this that you are my disciples, if you shall have love one to the other.”

The New Commandment 1 John 2:88On the other hand, I am writing a new commandment to you, which is true in Him and in you, because the darkness is passing away and the true Light is already shining.9The one who says he is in the Light and yet hates his brother is in the darkness until now. 10The one who loves his brother abides in the Light and there is no cause for stumbling in him."

Leviticus 19:17
    "'Do not hate a fellow Israelite in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in their guilt.

• disillusioned 2
    disillusioned 2

I knew two sisters, actual sisters, who did not speak to each other for years. They were both married to elders and both acted very important. Their actions did make me question what they were doing.

I also knew of a few families in our congregation who were having feuds so much so that our congregation was disbanded and everyone was split up and sent to other congregations. They all continued exactly as before. The elders stayed elders!

All of this had a big impact on me and added to my awakening.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Nice to meet you and hello 1975.

My view is that the watchtower org is NOT a christian religion. It is just a big pyramid business set up by scammers to get them money under the pretense of religion.

You can quote scriptures and verses from the Quran or any book you like...the thing is...the JWs won't listen. Sadly, they are stuck in a bubble of powerful mind control from their leaders in the USA (across the pond from me).

As far as feuding...they are just people, living a people life, complicated and human.

The sooner the human race becomes extinct from this planet the better it will be for the earth.

The Bible or god has nothing to do with the watchtower(tm).

• coalize
    coalize
    The Bible or god has nothing to do with the watchtower(tm).

and vice versa!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Although I never saw this it used to make me wonder when I heard of couples separated and he would sit on one side of the Hall and she on the other and the kids would run between the two. I used to think "Man!!! How is that working for you."
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    yep--my family is screwed up by that cult--and it just gets worse. thank ( vacant space in the sky ) ive been out of it most of my life.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    stan livedeath yep--my family is screwed up by that cult--and it just gets worse
    Ditto, Stan.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

work this out.

my father--now 94--has been a jw for 53 years now. he and i have a close relationship.

my 1st (ex) wife--a born in---and i ---had 3 kids===1 girl--2 boys.

daughter ( jw ) --now 43--wont talk to me--or my father

( old rift )

1st son--now 39---is now d/f--so--his mother--and sister--wont talk to him------neither will my father----but son talks to me now.

2nd son--now 37---is still a jw--so wont talk to me--or his older brother.

theres now a total of 8 grandchildren--ive no idea who does--or doesnt--talk to each other.

i gave up trying years ago.

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

Stan.

That sucks. Sorry to hear that.

• millie210
    millie210

Very strange how it all shakes out.

My siblings are all super spiritual. One at Patterson. Other a missionary, others serving in special assignments.

Then one who is openly gay and DFd

and me...

I was unofficially shunned for not completely cutting off the gay sibling. Now that I am inactive by their terminology, they are split between being in a panic over what to "do" with me and upping the shunning and disapproval level.

At no point has there been any love or just a simple honest conversation.

A lot of over achievers but not really achieving much when you look at it are we?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit