XJW MEETUP - AUSTRALIAN ROLL

by Jang 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Jang
    Jang

EX-JW MEET UP is next Saturday. So far the Australian roll reads Brisbane 11 Sydney 6 Melbourne 6 Adelaide 5 Perth 2 Come on Folks ..... There has to be more of you in the other cities .... You aren't really going to let Brissie beat you surely ? <G> We had a great time at ours last month ..... just long enough to have a cuppa and a great laugh. JanG Oh .... Brissie members, if you are not sure who to look for at our venue I have uploaded a photo of me there ... or just look for the large lady with glasses.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Jan

I signed up but our last one was cancelled. Hopefully now that we have 6 it might happen.

Beck

Edited by - beck_melbourne on 2 September 2002 5:13:41

• Mackin
    Mackin

*sob* There's only two in Auckland and one in Hamiton. Where are all these New Zealand X-JW's I know are out there.

Show yourselves I say. Send me an e-mail.

Mackin.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

The bananalanders have gotta win at something!

Edited by - ozziepost on 2 September 2002 5:21:39

• Prisca
    Prisca

No Sydney Ex-JWs Meetup, but we do have another Apostafest happening on September 21!!

For details: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=35137&site=3

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

What's that cuppa for, Pris? You're giving all those lurkers the wrong impression. We're sophisticated here in New South Wales.

This is what we'll be having:

Cheers, Ozzie

Freedom means not having to wear a tie.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I didn't want the lurkers to think we're a bunch of alcho's.....

This is our Shiraz-loving Ozzie:

Here are some other images for our upcoming apostafest.....

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

LOL@Prisca .

Now, Pris, how could they think we're alco's? It was only ONE bottle!

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit