Pre assembly video clip

by InquiryMan 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

the music is somewhat different than in traditional jw-video clips.

https://sammankomst.org/#/video/Tirsdag.mp4/Förberedelser%20-%20Tisdag

• steve2
    steve2
    What a wonderful witness to the razzle dazzle of modern technology designed, distributed, promoted and sold to the organization by worldly interests. Advertise, advertise, advertise cutting edge gadgetry.
  • Splash
    Splash

There's proof right there that this is Jehovah's organisation.

And that the end is coming soon.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Amazing. Jehovah's organisation accomplishes something that never happens in the world. Imagine being able to arrange for the erection of some display arrays and line array audio. Truly the organisation is blessed. I expect all the stadium filling bands and artists are looking on in awe and wonder at how they might be able accomplish something even close to this, I hear a delegation of the tour managers representing U2, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Beyonce, Muse and some other global superstars attended to get some ideas on what they could do for the stage sets for their artists' respective tours. The only problem for them is cost. After all they have to pay roadies and production staff.

• oppostate
    oppostate

There was a time when I would have thought "Wow! The Society does such a great job of organizing things!"

Then again, I worked on some of these "organizing" projects, saw the nepotism, the preferential treatment of some, the denigrating of others, the gossiping, the stupid, wasteful and senseless instructions to do things the way the "organization" (read ignorant, self-deluded men in control) does things.

Now I just shake my head in disappointment, in disgust, and feel sorry for those still mentally subservient to the "Organization" (still read ignorant, self-deluded men in control).

• cha ching
    cha ching

Did you see their drone? ........... they are watching! Haha!

• oppostate
    oppostate
    Did you see their drone?

There were many drones milling about like minions, but did you mean the one that was flying about?

• steve2
    steve2
    There were so many of them. Did you have a specific drone in mind?
  • millie210
    millie210

oppostate has it right.

I have to think that this is making the 30 and 40 something JWs SO happy. They have so little to be proud of in the religion and this gives them official sanction to play with gadgets and use technology.

I think that it wont dawn on them how late to the party the Org is.

Rather I imagine if feels like "new territory" for a tired religion.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Looked like the beginning of a lot of concert DVDs...like U2 was going to show up. Nope just another boring convention.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit