Why Is This New Batch of Governing Body Members So Stupid?

by Brokeback Watchtower 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku

Why Is This New Batch of Governing Body Members So Stupid?

Maybe it is that the rest of the world is getting smarter and when they are entrenched in 3,000 year-old beliefs they seem positively stupid and backwards, as they should.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

O many good comments I like the different takes on the subject, This video says a lot about the reason for the deteriorating Faithful and Discreet Slave pecking order of advancement system that has produce this current bunch of stifling peck order winners called the Governing Body. What on earth are their successors going to be like or will their be any successors to this bunch of loony bin maniacs.

Yes I agree it is that they are such because the very primitive bronze age Jehovah they worship as a hero he can do no wrong. With that archaic attitude they are stuck.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Steven Lett has only one thing to say about this accusation ..... FU.........K YOU !

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I can just imagine them sitting around brainstorming solutions to their big problem - that young people in the U.S. and other developed countries do not seem to feel any attachment to the organization and are leaving in droves, and even when they stay are not striving to be pioneers or servants.

Maybe they thought by putting themselves out there and being more visble the young Jehovah's Witnesses would get to know them and feel more connected to the religion. Of course this was doomed to fail, as it just made people more aware they are being led by a bunch of loonies. I cannot imagine anyone younger than twenty five not laughing at tight pants tony and his fear of Spanx.

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

The current GB know they are faking it. They are faking their claim to be of the anointed. The previous members were not all fakers. Many honestly believed they were anointed and called by Christ as members of his body.

Such an honest belief brings with it an inner recognition of responsibility. But when it is faked no such responsibility exists. The current GB are simply enjoying the ride for the ride itself. Fakers to the core.

Well said.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

I believe the main reason for their increasing foolishness lies in their narcissistic personality disorder which has essentially resulted in an overly inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for constant admiration from the rank & file and an extreme sense of entitlement. This continuously eroding mental disorder causes the governing body to say and do even more foolish things as time goes by because they strongly believe that they really don't owe any explanations to anyone for any of their actions or statements.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The GB members of this organization are there to support the organization at all costs with its pretentiously devised doctrines.

The WTS. leaders have complacently encouraged lying and telling half truths when its deemed appropriate, in an effort to support the organization. .

( Spiritual Warfare as its described )

ie. support the lies and false misleading information.

The leaders themselves have prearranged a viable excuse that well we are just imperfect men to cover up their mistakes.

So it isn't that they are more stupid but in actuality they are indulgently corrupt in supporting the organization.

Realistically to them, supporting the organization is essentially supporting themselves in their life long positions they hold.

• mana11
    mana11

One thing they are Stupid about is the INTERNET.

They have the ability to buy up all relevant domains and seal out all domain names close to jw.org or names such as or similar to this site for example.

Eliminating all similar names to their portfolio removes threats to being several steps away from their organizations domain realm.

They can spend millions on a TV studio and yet not seal their worlds presence on the net.

Crazy!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Brokeback WT - "Why is this new batch of Governing Body members so stupid?."

I think a pretty strong case could be made that, at this point, they probably don't need to be smart.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Also to be considered is the type of CEOs/Governing Body you get when you denigrate higher education your bound to have a very dumb down choice to pick from especially when you concentrate on those that tow the party line for a candidate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit