The WT "Pedo-Files" Who can open them?

by Eric 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Eric
    Eric

The Silentlambs and Barbara Anderson say there are 23,000 files at WBTS Brooklyn headquarters of JW pedophilic activity or reports of pedophilic activity.

J.R. Brown, WBTS spokesman allows that such files exist but says the number of files is much smaller than that, but never says how many there actually may be.

J.R. Brown says the files may also contain mere reports of sexual activity between minors. In that case there may be a file with my name on it, as I confessed to a judicial committee of elders of sexual activity at age 15.

J.R. Brown says there is no directive or restriction in place prohibiting a JW from going to the police or other legal authorities to seek an investigation into a report of pedophilic abuse or activity.

If J.R. Brown means what he says, then there should be no problem in opening these files up to a proper investigative authority with the intent of seeking legal justice.

So, who is such a legal authority? The Brooklyn District Attorney's office? Does the complaint have to be registered by a Brooklyn resident?

Even if J.R. Brown is right, and the number of files is diminishingly small, so that the ONLY file on record is my youthful indiscretion, should not these files be properly investigated?

HOW do we get this done?

Eric

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

They probably shredded these files by now.

Devon

• Francois
    Francois

Taking a cue from their psychological mentor Richard Nixon, I'll bet they did what he did not, as has been suggested already: they burned the files.

Otherwise, I'd say that they could be subpoenaed by a superior court grand jury in Brooklyn. Pedophilia is a state, not federal, crime, unless specific conditions attach; conditions like transporting a minor across state lines for immoral purposes. I'd say the files are open to the Brooklyn District Attorney's office. Hint. Hint.

- francois

• Eric
    Eric

Devon,

J.R. Brown has already acknowledged that theses "pedo-files" exist, just not 23,000 of them.

He cannot now say there are none.

Eric

• mommy1
    mommy1

These are just the cases that were written down it makes you wonder how many weren't even recorded.

• nancee park
    nancee park

The 23,000 are for the U.S. and the U.K. Add in the other nations and it is larger. I believe you will need to ask a lawyer about getting access to your file, not us who are not lawyers, and wish you success.

• Mary
    Mary

I doubt if they've destroyed them.......J.R.Brown probably reads the files late at night and whacks off............

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

The Brooklyn DA's Office should be notified.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Ask a top and I mean TOP hacker.

Celty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit