Farkel......Your Research

by onacruse 7 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

Farkel (tm): Buried deep in kenpodragon's thread "Did we have the right?" was a post from you that included a link "Non-Fluff" (http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/bethsarim3.htm). It was a very interesting study that you did about Beth-Sarim.

I know that you, among others, have done a LOT of such research. I would like to review more, but wading through 450,000 posts would be a bit much, even if I had a particular subject for a search.

Perhaps you could help a newcomer like me by posting back a list of links to your "Top 10" researches?

Thanks!

Craig

PS: My favorite pizza topping is....everything but the veggies!

• Celia
    Celia

Favorite pizza toppings :

Onions, green peppers, artichokes, basil, tomatoes, anchovies, black olives....

Go here for some of Farkel's genius :

http://www2.wcoil.com/~vikings/checket2.html

Edited by - Celia on 31 August 2002 20:40:37

• onacruse
    onacruse

Thanks Celia, checking it out now.

BTW, that's not a pizza, it's a veggie-burger!

• Farkel
    Farkel

onacruse,

Here's a small sampling: Osarsif's Site

Click on my name. Much of my stuff is frozen in the old H20 Archives and when I have a spare year or two, I will dig it out and assemble it.

Here's some (mostly) research I've posted on this board:

Original Sin For Dummies I & II

What's Right about Right? (One of my best)

JW Judicial Hearings vs. US Justice System

Air For Sale

Dubs For Dummies

A Day for a Year - I Need a Beer

Daniel 8 For Dummies - Part II

Revelation 21:3,4 For Heretics

About New Light

Just Another Day on the Board (fluff, shows things never change!)

Beat That Child!

Matthew 25

The Tree of WHAT?

Rutherford and Creature Worship

Motivated by Pure Love

Field Service, Anyone?

Farkel

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Celia,

Thank you for taking over my worship of Farkel, I have been busy and slacking lately.

My favorite pizza is Canadian bacon ........and pineapple with alot of red pepper.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Thanks for all the Links Farkel. I love your stuff, both the serious and the Farkel-Humor ...

• Quotes
    Quotes

Since Beans isn't around, I'll post in his style:

Brothers and sisters, do we appreciate Farkel and all that he has provided for us? Do you personally thank the God's of the Internet for the spiritual bounty they have provided through the Slave, the Farkelmiester? Do you meditate on the things you have learned?

Better yet, I will use the words of the Watchtower 1957 May 15 pp.313-315:

Do you dig out older Farkel postings to expand and deepen your knowledge on subjects about which questions arise? Have you really studied these earlier Farkel musings?... How is your background of knowledge? ... Never think: "Oh, I know most of that." For you will find, indeed, that you do not and that you will be strengthened by your additional study...once you have completed your study of them you can then look to even older Farkel insights... Only by studying earlier Farkel sarcasm and wit . There is much in the way of spiritual riches and aids toward mature knowledge in these earlier Farkel posts, and their study is most certainly worth your time.
  • onacruse
    onacruse

LOL Quotes!!!! I did just that...by the time I was 12 I had read every WTS publication I could get my hands on, and I SWEAR I recognize that 57 passage! ROFLMAO

Farkel: Thanks for the links, and for the time you spend putting this together for us.

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit