Rehab is for quiters

by BIBLE BASHER 8 Replies latest jw friends

• BIBLE BASHER
    BIBLE BASHER

So this on a tee shirt the other day. We should give one to every one who has left the truth because they couldnt be botherd. You will never change any thing from the out side. some brothers and sisters you are leaving us poor sods to keep up the fight. Iam still fighting and iam not ready for rehab yet.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

It all comes down to how you wanna spend your life. If you want to spend yours attending WT meetings and complying with WT behavioural expectations thats your business. It doesnt skin me at all. Enjoy .

Me, Id rather post here, read novels, and watch videos on a Sunday.

• DJ
    DJ

biblebasher,

In true form you are........... twisting the meaning to suit your doctrine. dj

• myself
    myself

Couldn't be bothered??? That isn't why I left, I am gone because of their conditional so called love of family and fellow human beings. I left because of the pot (borg) calling the kettle (United Nations) black. I am gone because the pedophiles are treated as victims and the victims are treated as wrongdoers. I am gone because the "brothers" in Malawii were forbidded to have political cards and yet the "brothers" in Mexico were allowed to purchase military cards. I left because they are run by a twisted, demented group of men who are guilty of only looking out for themselves. Shall I go on?

Free to be Myself

• Quotes
    Quotes
    You will never change any thing from the out side.

At some point you have to ask yourself why bother trying to change anything?

Sometimes an old condemned building must be torn down to make way for a park. Sometimes it is impossible to repair a building with fundamental structural defects in it's load bearing members.

• ugg
    ugg

i am deeply grieved by your post...people who go to rehab or therapy
    sessions are anything but quiters,,,,it "can" take alot of strength
    and courage to try and get help for problems that are over whelming..it
    is not an easy thing to do for some people...

as a direct result of spiritual leaders i had a major breakdown...had
    it not been for medical doctors and "therapists" i would be dead now..
    i tried real hard to do what was right...i failed...this failure was
    thrown in my face...repeatidly....

couldn't be bothered?????? that is the cruelist and most judgemental
    statement i have ever read....you do not have the ability to read any
    bodies heart,,,or to see what their life has been like..."shudder"

i am going to say something to you,,,which will have no effect on your
    life what so ever!!! however for me it is a major step!!

I DO NOT LIKE YOU...

• COMF
    COMF
    you are leaving us poor sods to keep up the fight.

What I'm doing doesn't involve you poor sods in any way. Spend your life doing whatever you choose.

There, now you have permission.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Bible basher,

You are in serious need of rehab but you can't seem to see the forest for the trees.

If you should try changing things from the inside, you will, in short order be on the outside. Why not address the issues that ugg, refiners fire and myself have brought up ??

• Satanus
    Satanus

I have no responsibility to change the wt or any other org, or any other person. I have my life to tend to, what's left of it. You can devote your life to whatever you want. Ain't total freedom great?

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit