Why Jehovah is not using the GB

by Omega Man 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Omega Man
    Omega Man

This is why I have a problem believing Jehovah is using the GB

1) 1914 - some would still be alive when Jehovah brings the end - this has changed

2) within our 20th century Jehovah will begin the end of the system of things...P.S we are now in the 21st century

3) king of the north Russia will end. how? when Jehovah brings an end to the system. I bet they never thought in a million years the Berlin wall would come down

Also a whole bunch of other reasons to.

They are beginning to realize after being wrong so many times that maybe they shoundt predict the future any longer. case in point the BS study of the Daniel Book at the end of the book do we learn something new..No . It says it would be unwise to speculate. In other words lets see what happens first and then find a scripture to support what just happened.

Sometimes at meetings they will mention ( not that they are wrong) but they had a wrong expectation of the end. Then they quote the apostles asking Jesus when will be the sign of his presense. So most JW's say ok that makes sence.....Hold on a sec...The apostles did not say to Jesus we have been preaching for the last 6 months that the end is coming in this year and then Jesus told them that it was incorrect..no the apostles approached Jesus privatley and asked him before they went out explaining these things

Likewise when the GB gets together they would pray to Jehovah for his holy spirit when they all feel the same answer to a question they should publish it. If they are incorrect as they have been how can we trust anything they say..why would Jehovah lie. How much more so in this time of END

• nancee park
    nancee park

The Gov Body is apostate, having joined the U.N. as a Non-Government Organization and stayed in it 10 years till 2001, keeping this secret from most members, and now having withdrawn officially though not necessarily even now full "unofficially" after exposed on the internet. Their saying they were in the U.N. to have a library card for the U.N. library to do research is easily seen through, for they had Watchtower reps to use the NGO status to get invitations to sit on U.N. Human Rights Commissions and other U.N. benefits that accrued such as diplomatic mission passes. Just wait until the regular JWs find out. This and the child rape exposure and other things point to the fact that they are apostates.

• ISP
  • SYN
    SYN

The Governing Body? To call them a bunch of arrogant, power-mad arseholes would be demeaning to all the real power-mad, arrogant arseholes!

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

....because Jehovah uses Christ...and Christ uses the Faithful and discreet slave, who is not the society, but ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the anointed...that cannot be counted..including 144000 AND the great crowd that stands before the throne of Jah in revelation and NOT on earth.. A friend of mine made an EXCELLENT point In a watchtower aritcle in 1996 the Watchtower clearly stated "The Master has delayed" and used Habakkuk 2:3 to back up their reasoning...failing to see that , that scripture was saying "even if he IS to delay, WHICH IT WONT HAPPEN, you still keep in expectation" ...and we can see proof of this in Hebrews 10:37 "for yet 'a very little while longer, " and 'he who is coming will arrive and will not delay." .. She walked up to the elder apparently and said "Do you even KNOW who says "the Master has delayed?' " and pulled out her bible to Mt 24:48 "But if ever that evil slave should say in his heart, "My Master is delaying." ...the elder told her to shut up and not tell anyone .... ~FS p.s. can someone help me find that watchtower article...i don't have access tot he watchtower library. i would really appreciate it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit