"Have Your Say" box does not appear on iPad

by under the radar 0 Replies latest forum tech-support

• under the radar
    under the radar

Hello Simon. First off, let me thank you again for all your time and effort in maintaining this site. I really appreciate it and am a frequent visitor. I don't post gratuitously, but I do comment when I think I have something to add to the conversation.

The problem: when visiting this site on my iPad Air 2, I use the Atomic Web browser, set to identify itself as Firefox 15. It had been working great, but lately the "Have Your Say" box does not appear, so there is no way I can comment on any thread from my iPad.

I have exactly the same issue on my iPhone 6. Both devices are running the latest version of iOS as well as Atomic Web. I am using the ".com" address instead of the former ".net" address.

Is there some setting or other adjustment I need to make so I can comment from time to time? Turning off AdBlock, closing the browser, and then reopening the browser has no effect other than allowing the ads to appear. The comment box still does not appear.

I do not have this issue when viewing the site using iOS Safari, nor using OS X Safari.

Feel free to respond via Private Message if you prefer. Thanks for looking into this for me.

Radar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit