What will happen?

by neyank 2 Replies latest jw friends

• neyank
    neyank

Reading voltaires post about his mom not shunning him got me thinking.

I'm sure there will be other parents as well as siblings that see the falicy of the WTS teaching that parents must shun their children if the WTS demands it.

But what do you think will happen if the WTS decides to make examples out of those parents that would dare not blindly follow the WTS directions?

What will happen if the WTS starts dfing the parents that will not shun their children?

As we are finding out, the WTS wants even those that are not df or da'd shunned.
    That's obvious from the acounts of those that are being shunned even tho they are not df or da'd.

So what do you think will happen when the WTS realizes that they don't have complete control of their followers and some of them (gasp) are continuing having a relationship with their children even tho they may for whatever reason not be a practicing JW?

neyank

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Neyank,

Don't you think that these parents would keep this disobediance secretive? I think that they'd be concerned about getting caught. dj

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

...and I wonder if the two witness rule will apply for those caught associating with an xjw.

cb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit