Evidence of God.

by Jaewook kim 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• CalebInFloroda
    CalebInFloroda

We Jews recently held a worldwide multilingual international assembly to discuss evidence for the existence of G-d and settle the issue once and for all.

After two hours of discussion between heads of all the major branches of Judaism, the discussion eventually became a heated debate between two very old and very long-bearded rabbis. They debated and argued deep into the night.

By the next day they had come to a marvelous agreement not only between themselves but one that all Jews could live with, that namely there was nothing in either the Torah, the Writings, the Prophets, the Talmud, the Mishnah nor anything else that could be called evidence for the existence of G-d. It was thus settled: G-d doesn't exist.

The following Friday night Jews around the world swamped their local synagogues for Sabbath services. A network news reporter from ABC asked a rabbi what was happening, inquiring: "I thought you Jews just decided that G-d doesn't exist."

"Yes we did," answered the rabbi.

"But if G-d doesn't exist," asked the reporter, "then why are Jews still going to Temple?"

To which the rabbi replied: "Like that has anything to do with it?"

• sir82
    sir82
    Strangely, all of this makes much more sense than the Watchtower's latest "generation" explanation.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    electron is time. In quantum physics
    spacetime = light
    time = light
    bent time = rainbow.
    i dont even have to explain, watch particle fever.
    They proved it for me.

None of that is correct or makes sense. And either stop whatever drugs you are doing or start taking some.

• LeeT
    LeeT
    So, whilst the initial post is a little off the wall, the documentary "Particle Fever" appears to track the progress of the first few years work at CERN's LHC. I've not seen it yet but it could well be interesting. Just because the messenger is a crank, don't shoot down the message. As for proving the existence of God, I'm skeptical to say the least, though no doubt insights are gained into the the fundamental rules of the universe.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj51q9wf9xc
  • Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious
    WOW what insight! How did I not see this before? Thank you OP, now I can be a believer.
  • race andros
    race andros
    I have evidence you may not of heard yet. Don't suffer fools and naysayers, do they really have power. I triple dog dare you to email and no longer hear but see...
  • cofty
    cofty

You are all over the forum bullshitting about your non-existent "evidence".

Post it or hush

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Jesus that's proof

I haven't a clue

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Im going to quote a poster named morpheous on this very thread a few pages back:

"Evidence- the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

there you go! Now that you know evidence is, you can fix your post to read "stupid idea that proves nothing more than that users will click on thing for a laugh"

• Tenacious
    Tenacious
    God does exist however, the evidence is not quite the way you describe it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit