Evidence of God.

by Jaewook kim 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Bath salts is a hellofa drug. That's all I can say beyond this point lol
  • snare&racket
    snare&racket

Oh my blue and red Zeus...........lamest troll I have ever seen.

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

You need to put in practice what Jesus talked about to the Apostles in 2 Timothy 3:5 Contexts: Evil in the last days. Ex-Witnesses or active Witnesses in this forum have embraced the love and kindness of this Man made world under the influence of a dark lord.

You will never be able to reason with the unreasonable that are determined to corrupt the next generation of people through their closed minds. They have twisted every reasonable conception that was taught to them but never learned to understand.

Even Active Witnesses here that continue to pretend by continuing to actively embrace the truth with a lying heart have lost all credibility with God, and have become no more than a stumbling block for those whose love for God in monumental for their spiritual salvation. You people here are fulfilling prophecy knowingly and I bless you for it. In the last days, Spiritual attacks would come from within verses from the outside. I for one am privileged to see that prophecy continue to be fulfilled as in ancient times.

Atheist, Active Witnesses Here, Evolutionist, Skeptics alike, bless you all for fulfilling Revelation 3:16 Context: Message to the church of Laodicea.

Evidence of God does not to be proven just embraced just like Science to the Origin of Life that cannot be proven either.

• wozza
    wozza
    I love this site for tolerating the nut jobs of this world .....well at least for a little while.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Truth is the driver of transcendence.

Life-force requires exploration. You and I are messengers of the totality.

If you have never experienced this vector of unfathomable proportions, it can be difficult to dream.

The complexity of the present time seems to demand a refining of our hearts if we are going to survive. We can no longer afford to live with greed. Only a visitor of the dreamscape may engender this flow of presence.

You will soon be reborn by a power deep within yourself — a power that is sublime, interstellar. Crystal healing may be the solution to what’s holding you back from an unimaginable quantum shift of balance. Through feng shui, our lives are nurtured by energy.

Reality has always been overflowing with seekers whose dreams are baptized in conscious living. Humankind has nothing to lose. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the quantum matrix via sub-atomic particles.

Nothing is impossible

Although you may not realize it, you are non-local. Being, look within and strengthen yourself. It can be difficult to know where to begin.

Yes, it is possible to extinguish the things that can sabotage us, but not without transcendence on our side. Turbulence is the antithesis of passion. Where there is delusion, health cannot thrive.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    You have found the acid test of the existence of god. The LSD effect.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Evidence- the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

there you go! Now that you know evidence is, you can fix your post to read "stupid idea that proves nothing more than that users will click on thing for a laugh"

• smiddy
    smiddy

I love this site ...we have the Wei`red , the wacky ,and the wonderful.... so insightful , you will never get this education at a Kingdom Hall .

smiddy

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I get the impression this is one of those troll threads that deliberately sets out with emotive rubbish to get people in a lather.

Nothing more than that.

I call ATTENTION SEEKING on this one.

• Heaven
    Heaven

lol @ smiddy. You know, now that you've changed your avatar, I constantly think of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuUJfYcn3V4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit