Matt. 20;16 Your understanding 'The last shall be first

by James Mixon 2 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

"The last shall be first and the first last". The resurrection, in order to welcome

back the dead ( family member, JW love one, ex wife, ex husband and etc) you must know

their personality..Ok it sound logical when you are a JW.LOL

Your mother died 50 years ago so if she is resurrected and 100 or 200 years later comes

back from the grave 250 years later. When the first of the resurrection take place, the last be

first there will be millions of people coming back. So your mother after sleeping for 200-300

years one day will knock on your door, I'm back. So mom is back waiting for the next batch to

come back to life in order to locate her mom in her new body by her personality.

What the hell, that is some crazy stuff when you think about it.

Suppose you have moved, how will mom find you? Will they (dead ones) be clawing their way

out of the graves? That will be some scary sh---t. Will there be millions of people one day

walking around aimlessly trying to find love ones and wondering what the hell is going on.

I never knew any JW,s I have been dead for 300 years.

Witnesses can really screw up your mind..

• iwasblind
    iwasblind

Hey James

Yes, all of the resurrection never made sense to me until I ditched everything they have taught us and read the scriptures with an open mind, especially in light of what normal Christians believe.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

1rebelheart, thanks..I recall the only thing I got from the verse as a JW, the last person that

died would be resurrected first in order to welcome back the next person. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit