Anthony Morris III life story

by campaign of hate 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yes but, did we gain any useful insights as to Tony's aversion to tight apparel and the gay men that design them.

Now that's where the real story lies.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

It was the hot dog story that really sticks in my mind.

Tony's remarks in this video are over the top:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr0dI9OY_S4

There was a thread on here a while back that investigated whether or not Tony was really who he says he is and if he ever did serve in Vietnam. If he did, it would have been in a position that would not have seen what he describes in the above video. Anthony Morris the Turd is a sham.

I mean, really, what kind of person stands up and says the shit he did in that video?? He is demented.

• steve2
    steve2

There's an old saying, "Give him enough rope...."

We have the luxury of standing back and watching this loose-canon-in-waiting. There are bumpy times ahead for the organization as 1914 - its central doctrine - becomes ever more distant and the west continues its emerging greater-than-ever-indifference to religions from the 19th century.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Love the cray-cray out of Tony "tight pants" Morris III' s twisted mouth. He's a mocker's dream.

All of the GB members are caricatures of human beings. Let them keep talking!!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Anthony Morris the Turd was at a party a few years back and these guys were there and wrote a song about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0JV2ccpaH4

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Know what's really funny?

My loyal JW mom nevertheless staunchly (and correctly) insists that minors should absoluteley not get baptized; she and my Dad wouldn't let me do it until I was a legal adult.

She's absolutely certain that if Morris keeps up with the baptize-your-kids rhetoric, he'll get booted off the GB; ironically, she uses the case of Ray Franz as a precedent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit