BREAKING NEWS!!!

by DATA-DOG 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Sir Isaac Newton calculated that Jesus would return in 2060.

Now if their is one man I'd actually trust when it comes to making calculations its Newton.

So I'm calling it: 2060.

And I say this as an atheist :)

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

the phrase, "final push" being used.

."Come on now.....one "final push"..........It's a girl!!! Congratulations!!!

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

Well the RC does follow prophecy; however it does it in secret. They fear the backlash while the WTS doesn’t. They’re using the 2 witness and the 3 and a half day analogy right now. 2 witness Pope Benedict the sixteen and Pope Francis. The 3 ½ days of Revelation 11:11 is 3 jubilee’s and 1 score by which 2 jubilees and 1 score have passed leaving 1 jubilee left or 1 day.

Newton and his time line prophecy of 2060 have been mentioned.

Nostradamus quatrains reference antichrist 2032 – 2034

Mayans Calendar for 2012 was the end of their 400 year cycle and the start of new life, recycle. Arab spring that began on 2010, however the contested one was in 2012-2013 Syria and Pope Benedict resigns. New life.

So 2016-2017 will be interesting to witness. Simple observations and deduction and No Magic.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So, have you quit your job to pioneer?? A simple answer will do. ( Notice that I have never threatened you with death.)

DD

• tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    SimonSays,

How do you reconcile the dishonest and deceitful practice of misquotes and taking quotes out of context that the society resorts to?
  • bennyk
    bennyk

Ooooh. "Final Push".

That reminds me of "deliverance at hand!"

For the benefit of any newbies: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/118225/continually-pounding-deliverance-hand-drum

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I no longer believe in the Bible but the scripture at luke 21:8 kj version hits the nail on the head 'many will come saying they are anointed and will proclaim the time is near' 'do not follow them'.
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Wow, Data Dog, not big or breaking news.

______

Breaking news examples:

No more 1914.

No more 2 witness rule.

No more shunning.

No more blood doctrine.

Bethelite/ GB arrested for_______( fill- in the blank)

Babylon the great has fallen!

The great trib started.

News of a new gb member

News of the death of a gb member.

News of a major lawsuit

News of a major lawsuit against a gb member .

Etc, etc., etc...

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

"Final push"

I feel a new dance video coming on featuring salt N pepa's catchy little tune Push It.

Push it brothers and sisters, push it real good...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I was being sarcastic. It's not new, but the simultaneous lawsuits are working the WTBTS into a frenzy. I would like to know if "final push" permeates other areas of the country.

I don't believe Kool-aid will be passed around, but I would keep an eye out for crazier than usual behavior.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit