BREAKING NEWS!!!

by DATA-DOG 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty
    They will get a shock when they will not be raptured and will probably even become opposers of Christ when He comes!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

We're in the pivotal moment of the last stretch of the great threshold of the final part of the last days of the end times!

Again!

• GodZoo
    GodZoo
    Final Push? You mean they gonna start pushing those useless carts around instead of just standing by them looking bored senseless?
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

He also said that cowards won't get everlasting life, at least that's what Jesus says in Revelation. So who would these "cowards" be? Those who become discouraged to the point of being paralyzed, or becoming inactive in the ministry. Those who are too afraid of "Satan's" roars and become doubters. Those who don't stand up for Jeehoober!

Proving once again that JW's real motivation is about saving ones own skin rather than their a real love of their fellow man.

• Magnum
    Magnum
    So this is the FINAL PUSH??? The end of the world and the ends of billions of lives are looming on the immediate horizon and JWs are the sole warners? If so, then they will be massively bloodguilty. Their "warning" is pathetic and they are unqualified.
  • hardtobeme
    hardtobeme

How many times was the end "just around the corner"? "We are making the turn and we can almost see it"?

I probably misunderstood that one because of this:

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

Hardtobeme: I love that meme. That looks like an actual Kingdom Hall auditorium. Is that picture real?

simonsays: *you're

if you can't differentiate contractions from possessive pronouns, no one will believe a thing you say.

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku
    Does anybody else see this "we are in the last days of the last days" as a reframing of Zeno's paradox?
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    I would ask the CO if the GB really believe that, then go on jwtv and broadcast it! Or are they afraid it will come back and bite them in the ass?!
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Wonder why this isn't being said at the RCs, and this reminds me of luke 21:8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit