the kid starts catholic school tomorrow.

by Tanalyst 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Tanalyst
    Tanalyst

Monday AM the kid leaves public school and starts Catholic School. Mass will be Friday am.

I think it will instill good discipline.If not can always return to Public school again.

Needs a Catholic Bible.I said our King James version should be good enough. The dang uniform costs $150.00

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

I'm not a big fan of Catholic (or any other religous school for that matter) school. Sure, there's more discipline and stuff but that's not always a good thing. Not only that but religous schools teach science according to their interpreation of the bible which most often is a really scary thing. Somebody who spent all their time studying about things that can't be proven (like what happens after you die, BTW, all you mortals haven't even come close to a correct guess) learns a little about science, reads the bible, and then uses their (most often) limited knowledge to explain the gap between the two. Scary stuff. Just because Catholocism has been around a long time doesn't mean anything, so have various illnesses. It just means its hard to get rid of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit