WobbleHead

by bay64me 5 Replies latest jw friends

• bay64me
    bay64me

I'd like to dedicate this post to a wobble-headed 'brother' that I once shared congregations with.

He, (being a ministerial servant son of an elder,) age=approx 28,obviously had a magnitude of social deficiencies, most of which were tolerable as, we could choose when we were in his immediate company.

His main problem was his short fuse when around children as he seemed to deem it necessary to pin them up against a wall and slap them across the face while out on field service! (which is pretty bad in itself.}......but that's a story for another time!

Another of his embarrasingly skanky, ritual spastifications is when , after he'd given a 'talk' or read out the announcements, upon his descent from the platform,he would give dramatic eye-contact with his mummy and daddy and in-between -times,whilst wobbling his stupid fuzzy head he would scan the congregation in his search for approval from any-fucker that would be willing to give it to him.

Is there "always one" or were we purely unlucky to have such a twat in our midst?

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I had the one who stalked me and threatened to rape and kill me. He did this for years, and the elders said to ignore him because he had mental problems. (Um, he was autistic.) He was stable enough to get baptised, but not stable enough to be put in his place? I filed a police report (against the elders' recommendations) when he got a job across the street from where I worked.

• glitter
    glitter

There was a weird guy in our cong - he was very disturbed (but baptised!!!) and used to sort of work his way around the cong "befriending" the girls (aged 10 to 16) each time they got weirded out he moved on to another. I don't know if he actually abused any of them, but he certainly seemed very attracted to children (used to stand across the road and watch the kids leave my school at lunctimes). We didn't find out he'd been warned away by nearly every other family until he'd been stalking me and my little sis for about 2 years - my mum thought that as he was a baptised JW he "must be completely harmless and just a little immature and in need of friends" and she only told him to leave us alone after she was there when he told my little sister (about 12 at the time) that he was going to climb through her bedroom window and stab her to death with a screwdriver!!!

My mum was so sucked in by the JWs at the time that she phoned one of the other mothers in the cong for advice (and then found it had happened over and over!) and spoke to an elder (who did nothing) and she never even asked the police for advice (never mind reported him to them) or warned the school!

He's still attending meetings.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well, acting upon the principle that every congregation has its "wobblehead" , and based on the fact that i cant for the life of me identify who the "wobblehead" in my congo was.... this can only lead to one conclusion....

I was my congregations WOBBLEHEAD!!

(Now I know why all the sisters looked at me so strangely every time I approached them)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Well, acting upon the principle that every congregation has its "wobblehead" , and based on the fact that i cant for the life of me identify who the "wobblehead" in my congo was.... this can only lead to one conclusion.... Iwas my congregations WOBBLEHEAD!!

LOL

hugs refiners and tells him the congergations well kept secret, You are wrong RF, your cong. was the one that was made up of ALL WABBLE-HEADS with the exception of only 1

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well, I cant think that there was an actual wobblehead.

There was a real holy opinionated guy who had to lecture you all the time. There was a very good looking but wierd young guy who used to get fixated on girls and park out the front of their house for days on end, almost a stalker. There was a mid 40s batchelor who always had dandruff on his jacket shoulders and had patches on his face where he always missed while shaving. There was another young guy who used to go around with a camera filming people on a regular basis and talked in all different personalities, with multiple voices. There was a little guy who hardly ever spoke, just giggled at what everyone else said. There was a young sister who always wore clothes that were too small for her and had a funny smell about her (I think she was poor). There was a young guy who used to cry on a regular basis when he listened to Black Sabbaths "changes" (he killed himself)

Oh and the guy who collected guns and wanted to kill everyone. (That was ME!)

But no actual WOBBLEHEAD!

Edited by - refiners fire on 25 August 2002 19:13:5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit