Any Missouri Apostates Out There?

by Robdar 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Okay,

Since the people in Nashville are doing it, I want to do it too. Does anybody live in or around the Kansas City, Missouri area? Let's get together, drink, play a few rounds of strip poker (j/k) (well, maybe not) and talk apostate stuff.

Love,

Robyn

Edited by - robdar on 24 August 2002 22:35:36

• nancee park
    nancee park

Click on the following link and sign up for meeting up with other exJWs in the Kansas City area. There are at least three already signed up for K.C. and four for St. Louis, Missouri.

http://www.exjw.meetup.com

Unfortunately you do not get the others' emails, just a list of 3 possible places likes cafes from which you and the other 3 have to vote for which one to go to, as you will see when you get there. On the other hand, if you want I can give your email in the Free Christians News and ask that other exJWs near KC contact you. Then if some respond I can share your emails with you, you can phone and work out a time and place. Whatever you want. If interested email me at

[email protected]

Or third, start advertising around K.C. for exJWs to contact you, and if you do so often enough some will.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Nancy,

I have already notified the site. I have never gotten a response. Yes, if you wish, post my email at Free Christian News. It would be good to get in touch with others. I have been to one gathering at Applebee's in February. One of the people that I was in contact with moved and the other is never available.

Thanks,

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit