Hey Simon!

by Seven 9 Replies latest forum suggestions

• Seven
    Seven

Look! There's over 1000 registered members. Thanks for all you've done to keep things running. Thanks to Angharad and the boys for their understanding and support.

love 'n' hugs,
    Seven

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks Seven! We've come a long way eh in just a year?
    I honestly mean it when I say it's been a real privelege running this place and getting to know some really interesting people - especially after leaving the 'faked' personalities in 'the truth'.
    And it keeps me busy and out of Angharad's way! She's really helped with it all too.

• Simon
    Simon

Ever wonder where we'll all be in a years time and what we'll be doing?
    (I suspect I'll be sat in Canada planning the transfer to an even bigger server )

Edited by - Simon on 20 March 2001 15:56:21

• waiting
    waiting

uh, Simon?

You're our esteemed techy who keeps this place up and running - and civil for the most part - and you've not mastered not double posting?
    hhhmmmmmm.

If you cannot read, this leaflet will tell you how to get lessons. printed in a pamphlet

waiting

• Simon
    Simon

Darn it...I tried to edit the second post quickly to make it look like it was planned and hope no one noticed. I should have known you'd see it waiting

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Hey Simon:

Is this right? You're planning a move to Canada?

Do you know the definition of " Canadian Summer"?

Two weeks of bad skiing!

Actually, it's a great place. And Canadian beer is much better than American.....

Expatbrit (restarting the war of 1812)

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, we want to move to Canada when we can. My dad lives out there and I have a half-sister and her family too.

- Simon

Edited by - Simon on 21 March 2001 20:30:42

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Simon:

Standing offer: if there's anything I can give you a hand with either before or after your move, just e-mail me.

Btw, I live in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).

Expatbrit.

• Simon
    Simon

Ah - 'tronno'... eh?
    Thanks for the offer expatbrit. We're looking at the Calgary area which is where my relatives live. I think I'm nearer to Torronto now than I would be there aren't I? BIG country !

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Calgary? Ooooo...that's where they have the Calgary Stampede. Lots of horses, Simon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit