Aposta-Paparazzi

by RedPillPopper 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• RedPillPopper
    RedPillPopper

If the celebrity Paparazzi can openly photograph the ongoings of the entertainment people, what would be the legal ramifications if any, if someone staked out the "higher-ups" of the WT and photographed their day to day activities outside of any Golden Compounds. Do the Directors of the corporations like Don Adams have personal residences outside of Bethel? if so, what do they look like? What kind of cars do they drive? What types of restaurants do they go to?

It would be interesting..........

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

There is no reason they couldn't, as long as they don't trespass or do anything else illegal. But who would want to do that? It would take a heck of a committment in time and money. If they did find something fishy, what good would it do? Most JWs are not going to believe anything from so called apostate sources, so they would just think it's made up or that Satan attacking them.

Maybe if you could get a picture of tight pants Tony in drag and it got media attention, but other than that I don't see it being worth the effort.

• millie210
    millie210

I think it would be interesting!

I have heard about the big white Suburbans pulling up at Patterson and the entourages (GB and wives and friends) climbing out and going in to their apartments.

This was from someone who lives there.

Pictures would be worth a thousand words.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Apostarazzi!

x

Seriously, though, this would just feed the persecution complex.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit