Resurrection or Reincarnation.........

by FrankRaven 7 Replies latest jw friends

• FrankRaven
    FrankRaven

Folks,over the years,seem to think that they must change meanings and words so the words will fit their own truths.They think truth is relative.But the real facts remain that even though some people think truth is relative,at the same time truth is always open and anything else but truths is a lie.

From a Hindu's point of reference Reincarnation is a cycle of life in which when we die,we are reborn into another life.It matters not if the next life is improved or not.And returns with a new body,soul,or whatever Karma allows itself to be.

Resurrection,as in Christ,means Christ returned as He left.Luke 24:39,makes that statement."And He said to them,"Why are you troubled?And why do doubts arise in your hearts?Behold my hands,my feet that it is I Myself handle me and see...for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have

Reincarnation is coming back,after death in something new.Resurrection is coming back the same way.

WT or Watchtower Followers are famous in creating something from nothing out of the Bible.They have changed their theology doctrine many times.And those who listen to Watchtower is basically a Watchtower Follower.

So basically,as in Luke 24:39,if we believe or teach that Christ came back any other way,then we teach heretical blasphemy.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Frank,

What WT doctrines are you referring to?

Robyn

• DJ
    DJ

Frank,

I agree with what you are saying. I once asked a jw, "If you believe that Jesus was resurrected then what part of him was resurrected? If his spirit was just his breath and his soul was just his body and his body was dissolved into molecules THEN what part of him rose?" I never did get an answer to that!

Love, Dj

• FrankRaven
    FrankRaven

You said a mouthful DJ.Even though it's right there in Luke 24:39,Witnesses can't see it.

As for you Robdar...the resurrection doctrine...I rather believe in what Christ said not the Watchtower

• Robdar
    Robdar

As for you Robdar...the resurrection doctrine...I rather believe in what Christ said not the Watchtower

As for you Frank..... yes, the resurrection doctrine. I get your point, really I do. However, it has been so long since I have read a WT, that I have no idea what you are talking about or what the WT has to say regarding his resurrection.

Could you explain what the witnesses say, since I do not recall what you are talking about? It might help me if the subject ever comes up with my parents. Thank you so much.

Robyn

• Satanus
    Satanus

Here is a long thread, where i try to remove the fog from yadirf's brain. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=21467&site=3&page=1 I fail, but he shows just how nebulous the wt theory of jesus' fantasmic resurrection is.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 22 August 2002 14:21:14

Edited by - saintsatan on 22 August 2002 14:29:7

• FrankRaven
    FrankRaven

Robyn....In Luke 24:39,Christ said that He was not a spirit after His resurrection,yet over and over the WT says that Christ came back as a spirit.

• Robdar
    Robdar

SS and Frank,

Thanks for the info.

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit