fading

by SpiderMonkey 9 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

I am becoming a lot less active here these days, not that I was ever extremely active But to explain, I've found some closure here, have found some good friends, have become a pretty happy monkey, and in the past week have also found some other boards... Much respect to Simon for this forum; as I've said before, I wouldn't be where I am right now if it weren't for this board. I'm sure I will check in & post from time to time, but you can consider me to be 90% lurker as of now... Love to all here, and best wishes.

• Swan
    Swan

Dear SpiderMonkey,

I'm still rather new here and didn't get to talk with you much, but it was nice when we did. I'm glad you found what you needed here. That gives me hope too. Please lurk often and drop in for an occasional post to tell us how you're doing.

Tammy

• Robdar
    Robdar

Spider,

I used to think that this was the only board for me. In light of recent events, I have discovered differently.

I will miss you on this forum. Lucky for me, I have found you at the other place.

Love,

Robyn

edited for spelling

Edited by - robdar on 22 August 2002 2:20:0

• onacruse
    onacruse

FWIW, I dare say most everyone here would agree that this forum is not an end in itself. GROWTH is the issue, and as we grow, we change. As we change, we look for new goals, and seek new friends.

I anticipate being here for a good long time. But I too expect that the day will come when I move on in my healing.

We all change.

BEST WISHES TO YOU, SPIDER!!!!

• ugg
    ugg

wishing the best for you

• Matty
    Matty

All the very best SpiderMonkey, do what you need to do mate.

I am also on the other boards, but this one is the best!

To anyone else contemplating leaving here: DONT! Be a board whore like me!

• minimus
    minimus

SPIDERMONKEY, when you do the fade, you're not supposed to tell anyone.

• gumby
    gumby

........Love to all here, and best wishes.

Same to you our friend! I always enjoyed your posts. Please stay in touch

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

Thankee all, bom shankar, and whirled peas

• ISP
    ISP

Feel free to pop in or 'answer up'!!!!

best wishes

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest