I am so proud of all of you!

by avishai 5 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Getting out of this high control group, often with no family support, and learning how to navigate A new world is incredibly hard. Many of you have done so with roaring success, and become nondogmatic, kind and compassionate.

Thanks to all of you for your support and love over the years. Also, give yourself a pat on the back or a hug. You are all incredible people!

• JamesWHudson
    JamesWHudson
    I did it! I really appreciated the JW's, They taught me to always search the scriptures and when I got out and read the bible for my self and prayed the more I found my self with the right knowledge. JW's are like the Catholic church a government with in it self. If the end is so close why do you want people to will them their houses and insurance policies to the WT? Think about it? They are part of the beast.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

I've been out 5 years. I am in my late 50's.

Literally, my life fell apart and at one stage I was close to suicide.

So, thanks for the encouraement avishai. Yes, it's been hard.

Sometimes even now, I wonder if life really is worth living......but hey ho....you'll all still have to put up with my pointed comments directed at the GB for now.

I read about celebs that die in their late 80's 90's and I think, 'I hope I don't live THAT long!'

• GodZoo
    GodZoo
    So were not satanic mentally diseased apostates after all?
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    Oh it was nothing
    avishai
  • airborne
    airborne
    Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit