Anyone have Panoramma program on VHS in N.America?

by Pathofthorns 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Just wondering if anyone in USA or Canada has managed to get a copy of the Panoramma program dealing with JW's and child abuse from someone in the UK and has transferred it to VHS in a viewable format for North American televisions.

It is very difficult to get JW's to watch the program on the internet and a Real Audio transfer to tape or vcd is very poor. If anyone has a copy I would be interested in purchasing a copy.

I think it would be more difficult for JW's to find fault with the BBC program than the Dateline one and am curious as to what the local reaction would be to it.

Path

• Simon
    Simon

I have it on a high quality Windows Media format that plays quite well from CD

If you email me I will send you details of how to download it or send me your snail mail address and I will mail it to you

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Thanks for your offer Simon. If another kind offer from another poster who has a VHS copy in the north american format falls through I will contact you.

Path

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Path,

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Path,

First off - how are you doing my good friend?

Second - you can order it from Panorama too!!!! It does cost some money though - likely will be about 100 Canadian dollars by the time you are done. But I tell you, it will be worth it. Get together with a few friends and we can all chip in if you like.

Take care,

hawk

• Jesika
    Jesika

I have a copy on VHS. Sorry I didn't write sooner, I was in bed early last night. You can email Valis about copying it for you, he wanted a copy of it too. I don't have the other VCR to make a copy, but Valis can get one.\

Love Jesika

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit