bang

by A Paduan 7 Replies latest jw friends

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

I have posted here for sometime as 'bang', and in my outrage at the evil that I have witness come from "witnesses", but now I am calming enough that I do not wish to be 'bang', and I have started an account anew as "a paduan". I will post under this name now, hopefully in a calmer manner - I need to heal a bit. Although I have never met you all, I feel it would be deceitful to not say, so I;m saying, and bang will post no more.

I have no idea if there are rules I have broken, but I think you can't change your username once you establish it, and I just don't want to "bang" anymore.

thepaduan (and I really am a paduan, schooled as such)

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

otay. what's a paduan anyway?

• Gopher
    Gopher

Paduan,

I like your new name. Now can you please explain what it means, for the uninformed like me?

Gopher (whose name doesn't need an explanation, hopefully)

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Someone schooled by Franciscan monks, at a place called padua. You may of heard it said about the young jedi being taught (Anikan I think), Obiwan refers to "my paduan friend" (pronounced pad-oo-wan). You can tell by Obi's brown threads that he's a paduan learner.

thepaduan

• Gopher
    Gopher

So why isnt your thread brown , like this post?

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Still learning

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Still adjusting my sword of light, and remembering to guard it

• Jesika
    Jesika

For the ones that don't know what a paduan is, it is a jedi in training---you know Star Wars.

To A Paduan, thanks for the honesty and we will be here to help you heal.

Love,

Jesika

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit