Fun at The WT This Morning

by OneFingerSalute 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Thanks all!

There is nothing more fun at this point in time than to "innocently" use their own printed words in conversation and when they claim I am wrong, than show them, and ask if they are doubting "the slave".

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The elder is an idiot that doesn't even know what the WT leadership teaches. Good for you for setting HIM straight when he was lamely trying to set YOU straight!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

OFS, you are not very teachable. LOL!!!

DD

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Maybe we need a handy-dandy tablet so we can pull it out when talking to JW.

Great job...

• jw07
    jw07

OneFingerSalute, you have MASSIVE titanium BALLS!!!

I literally laughed out loud as I read. Using their own material against them is a sure way to get them thinking without trying to shut you down with strawman arguments. I mean, who dare question the 'slave'?

• the comet
    the comet
    You're my new hero. Seriously.
  • poopie
    poopie
    anything unloving can not stand for long it will eventually crumble the entire gb is not on board with shunning.
  • Magnum
    Magnum
    Great job! Dang, that was satisfying to read.
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door
    Poe's Law at its finest.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    JW.org F A Q (search for "shun")
    If, however, a baptized Witness makes a practice of breaking the Bible’s moral code and does not repent, he or she will be shunned or disfellowshipped. ...refers to:
    WT Nov 15 2006
    Disfellowshipping takes place only if a member of the congregation unrepentantly engages in gross sin.

They make it sound as if you have to be a murderer or a prostitute or something!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit