Fun at The WT This Morning

by OneFingerSalute 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OneFingerSalute - "There is nothing more fun at this point in time than to 'innocently' use their own printed words in conversation and when they claim I am wrong, than show them, and ask if they are doubting 'the slave'."

I've always thought - if one had difficulty fading or leaving - that it would be a real kick to act like a raving GB fanboy whilst taking WT ideology to its (il)logical extreme.

FTR, I would also occasionally call bullshit on the dumber JWs when I heard them say something particularly stoopid. Never got in trouble for it, either.

• blondie
    blondie
    And if they do it at night and no one sees it, we can assume they did and df them.
  • BU2B
    BU2B
    Very nice OFS! Cheers. I would like to comment like that if I even had the will to raise my hand at all. JWs do not like to call a spade a spade. If you shun, then own it, be proud of it and dont be ashamed. It reminds me of how they arent creationists even though they believe in the Genesis account of creation lol.
  • besty
    besty

google this:

site:jw_dot_org shunned

edit - obviously use the proper domain name and not the underscores :-)

• OzGirl
    OzGirl
    Love it
  • bohm
    bohm

This is too funny-

actually, that elder was stumbling you by providing information contrary to sound biblical reasoning!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit