Ederly members of the congregation have been able to use

elevators to go up to the kingdom hall.

Recently they are all denied to use the elevators and

directed to use the stairs.

Elerly people have difficulty to go upstairs

on their own .

Nobody help them.

Eders and ministerial

servants of the congregation do not help those elderly members.

Congregation have no money to pay the electricity bill

of the elevators.

Those rank and files who truly trusted the Org. are deeply

concerned about the future.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    If this is true then maybe the borgs financial position is more grimmer that what I thought. This is particularly telling coming from such a wealthy country. Is it that there really is no money at a local level or wt is just to tight arsed to fit the bill. Wt if you read this, "don't be so bloody miserable, and fork out some money, so you members can get to the top floor. TIGHT ARSES!!!"
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai

Hajimemashite Nakanoji san. Kono foramu e yokoso oide kudasaimashita!

I've never heard of that problem in the area where I live. In my area, the witnesses here are very kind and helpful to the elderly. I have been to many different halls and I have never seen an elderly person left alone to tackle difficult stairs. In fact, witness volunteers are assigned on monthly rosters to take care of the elderly ones needs here.

I guess I'll have to check out the local hall here in Sapporo to see if the elevator works!

Sounds like a problem indigenous to Osaka. Osaka people are well-known for not having any patience and trying to pinch every dime and milk every penny (yen) that they can get their hands on.

I've got a long list of complaints, but their treatment of the elderly here isn't one of them.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

If it's true, it doesn't actually surprise me.

I've suspected for some time now that the WTS views seniors as more of a liability than an asset.

Alienating them in small, minor ways would solve the problem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit