JWs peddlemags for PRINTING CORP? NOT TRUE!!!

by Jigrigger 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Jigrigger
    Jigrigger

JWs don't peddle literature for the WB&TS. Really, they don't. The actual peddler is the Corp itself. The members are actually the buyers in this operation. They are the consumers, the ones who buy the Society lit. Once the lit has made it's journey from the press and into the literature desk at the KH, the money is now on it's way to HEADQUARTERS.

At this point, it matters not to the Corp if some dizzy householder "contibutes". What does matter is that this shmuck standing there at the door in his bathrobe scratchin' his nuts at 10AM Sat. morning might become a purchaser of WT goods. Every new book that comes out - they're gonna buy, sometimes Joe pub will buy more than one. A new edition of the NWT every few years, WT CD-ROMS, and the props that get used in the sales pitch at the door, and I'm referring of course to the WT & Awake mags.

Imagine having a printing company that doesn't pay taxes or wages, and has an exclusive market that numbers into the millions, with virtually every member garanteed to purchase any product you peddle to them... Can you imagine the MONEY you could make???

Jrig

• Farkel
    Farkel

Jrig,

: JWs don't peddle literature for the WB&TS. Really, they don't. The actual peddler is the Corp itself. The members are actually the buyers in this operation. They are the consumers, the ones who buy the Society lit.

Many of us figured that out decades ago!

Farkel

• minimus
    minimus

Donations aren't looking too good for the printing corporation. If you have 70 publishers in a congregation, only 10 to 15 usually contribute. Every month there's the call to help pay the rent and utilities. When you can't pay for the lights on the local level, don't think people are contributing for books or magazines to the Society. Yes, there will always be those that contribute but not anything like before.

• Jigrigger
    Jigrigger

Hey Farkel,

"Many of us figured that out decades ago!"

Yet many people outside the org still refer to JWs as peddlers of worthless crap, etc. I'm just calling the printing corp the peddler and Joe dub the buyer. Publications used at the door are just props. Just a different spin on it...

Jrig

• sf
    sf

"Many of us figured that out decades ago!"

That was then, this is now.

For MANY, this will be 'new light' and we will be here to help them understand it all, humbly. Why?

We were once clueless too and thirsted for Real Truth about this insanely corrupt book publishing FRONT. Let's give back what we were freely given, humbly. It's ('fallout') gonna get far more worse before it ever can get better.

Let THEM have a soft place to fall here and feed them the Real Truth they are parched for with humility.

Or not. It really is a choice.

sKally

• Farkel
    Farkel

Jig,

: Yet many people outside the org still refer to JWs as peddlers of worthless crap, etc. I'm just calling the printing corp the peddler and Joe dub the buyer.

I've written dozens of times over the years about this, and so have many others. But Skally is right. Keep mentioning it. There are many who have not yet figured it out!

The WTS ALWAYS gets paid. If non-dubs don't buy a single piece of their garbage, they still ALWAYS get paid! What a perfect scam for the near-perfect Cult.

Farkel

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Thanks
    for the new spin on it ...i am new here and when i left the org many many moons ago..i never thought about it much..guess im just not as bright as the Farkels in the world.Anyway thanks.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Good post, Thanks! A part of it all that I find interesting is how the Society sold me my motives for buying 48 magazines a month and going out in the cold to peddle them.

The problem with selling fear is when the fear goes, so does the motivation.

I think they went way too far to the left with all the divinely directed claims and the outlandish predictions. But I guess they have achieved many of their goals and will most likely continue to do so.

A book publishing company with guaranteed sales and an all volunteer unpaid distribution network with all the book sellers guaranteed payment after they are dead, Hahahaha What a beautiful scam!

gb

• Jigrigger
    Jigrigger

LuckyLucy

"guess im just not as bright as the Farkels in the world.Anyway thanks."

Farkel's intellect is damn near legendary around here!!! ;)

Jrig

• JT
    JT

correct me if i'm wrong, but i think it takes 100.000 copies to make the NY best sellers list.

consider the avg first printing of any new release publication is 5-6 million, and instant best seller and not one NONJW has even purchased the books yet

yes consider the avg printing of the wt is about 26- million per issue, 6 million pub avg about 5 copies per pub --pioneers a few more

they have an instant market with each issue, yes my man has hit it on the head the jw are the consumers

our CO ran the numbers once on our congo-

the wt was sending our hall 2500 mags a month and we were reporting to the society about 1600-1700 mags being placed, which

was about 10,000 mags a year that was sitting in the homes of jw- but the wt billed the congo and we paid it and they got thier money

great system indeed

as it was said religion is a snare and a racket

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit