be my friend if I dont understand your word
    and sometimes am confused

Be my friend in the stormy time,
    Let me trust and believe in your mercy.
    Dont let me judge about wheat and weed
    but trust in your heart.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Very poetic. I could of course put that to music for you.

Just a question. What is the word 'somewhen'?

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Somewhen? we can leave it out, actually. Thanks.
    I thought the friends section is a good place for a prayer.
    I have nobody to speak about the JW stuff, I am living in a separated household, even my children dont know,
    nobody knows that I have been a witness once, for my wife the JW are like cancer and she would never speak about the matter, so nobody to talk about, sometimes I look around here to share
    the new discoveries I made since then
    So this friend section is a part of Jesus blessings for me perhaps, is it not?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It's pretty rough not talking to anyone, especially those close to you. My wife left. It was a terrible time for me and I'm still feeling the after effects. But hey, I move forward.

I am not religious and no longer believe in god because when I really needed him, he wasn't there. But that's my story.

You can always natter to me, I will be friends with anyone.

BTW, what country are you in?

• galaxie
    galaxie

Hi wonder of you... do you really require ' mercy 'from a true loving friend , if so why ..what have you done that would require mercy ?..I'm sure you strive to be a good,decent honest loving person.

Best wishes

• smartcookie91
    smartcookie91
    Where in the bible does it say it's okay to pray to Jesus? We are only supposed to pray to the father and then say in Jesus name amen...
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    smartcookie91a minute agoWhere in the bible does it say it's okay to pray to Jesus? We are only supposed to pray to the father and then say in Jesus name amen...

Welcome smartcookie91. That sounds like a great topic for it's own thread.

I look forward to reading your comments and accounts.

I reserve the right to go all atheist on stuff though
  • TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

galaxie: The mercy in the prayer reflects my understanding of biblical mercy,

the mercy of a loving mother and father.

The Jehovahs witnesses have judged and are judgeing other religions without mercy, not

waiting for Jesus jugdment, they call the other christians, spiritual fornicators, whore babylon,

In the field service I have condemned the catolic church, i had no mercy, I separeted wheat form weed.

I did not wait for Jesus, the merciful judge

That is the reason way I am praying for mercy, and I pray that the I do not blame someone or harm someone, more than Jesus would have done

Let us trust that God uses us, everybody of us, but that God lately will win and lead us to blessings.

• Perry
    Perry

Nice Prayer. IM me if you ever need to talk to a Christian with a JW background.

About prayer to Jesus:

1. Stephen prayed to Jesus just before meeting him.

2. Jesus said, "Come to me" all you that are heavy laden and I will give you rest.

3. The thief being executed next to Jesus asked him for life and it was granted

The New Testament form of Christianity is all about coming to Jesus

Whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou
    Punkofnice:Thanks. Wrote you mail.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit