Secondary Infertility

by CFree 6 Replies latest social physical

• CFree
    CFree

We have a four year old daughter and have been trying for another baby for 3 years. For the last 8 month it's been trips to the hospital and it turned out I'm not ovulating. I was on Clomid for 3 months and will going back on it for a further 3 months. Anyone else in a similar situation and/or can give me some positive vibes please?!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Have you tried Wild Yam cream? Don't laugh. You can buy it at a health food store, or email to me. I will send you a link with some testimonials about it. It's one of the products I market. It is very inexpensive, and has helped with infertility for many people I know. One gal got pregnant after one month on it, and she had been trying for 5 years.

It normalizes the progesterone and estrogen, to allow you to ovulate.

I decided to put the link up. http://www.enrichinglives.com/Testimonials2.htm

Scroll down to lower on the page.

Edited by - mulan on 18 August 2002 18:26:32

• Scully
    Scully

CFree

Secondary infertility isn't as uncommon as most people imagine. It can be really frustrating knowing that you've been able to conceive and have a child already, only to find out things aren't working the way they used to. Hang in there, try to relax (it's true about "performance anxiety" messing things up hormonally speaking), and maybe try not to be too regimented and stressed about trying to get pregnant.

There are a lot of individual factors that I don't know about you personally (and that I'd never ask you to disclose on a public forum like this), so I wouldn't attempt to try to figure out what's going on with you physically. If you're willing to try the alternative natural approach that Mulan suggests, then go for it and hopefully that will help your situation to feel less "medicalized" and allow you to relax and enjoy the ride while you continue trying.

BTW, Mulan: Exactly "where" does one apply this Wild Yam Cream???

Love, Scully RN

edited to practice "smilies"

Edited by - Scully on 18 August 2002 22:47:20

• musky
    musky

Im a guy , so what do i know?

Mulan, "wild yam cream" ? I know you said don't laugh , But I can't help it. lol.

I'm runnin

• Mulan
    Mulan

I knew someone would laugh anyway.

You apply to thin areas of skin, like the upper chest, inside arms, behind knees. It's a transdermal application, and it does absorb into the skin, much like the Nicotine patch and the Estrogen patches.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    I will send you a link with some testimonials about it

Any double blind test results, or just testimonials?

• CFree
    CFree

Thanks - especially to Mulan and Scully. I'll read the testimonials, see how things go on Clomid this time and just RELAX!

I'll keep you posted. Sometimes I wonder if all the JW stress and having my family ignore me etc doesn't help things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit