Today, Did Anyone Attend...

by titch 3 Replies latest social entertainment

• titch
    titch

Just out of curiosity, if you are in the United States, did any one of you attend a 4th of July parade today, where you live? I did. I attended the Huntington Beach Fourth of July Parade. I've been attending that parade since about 1993. It's always fun to photograph the different celebrities who are in the parade. I've done that many times over the years that I have attended the parade. And, no, I've never waved the U.S. flag around when I've been at the parade. My interest is only to photograph any and all well-known celebrities who have been in the parade. (And local political personalities, if they are in the parade, too) So, did any of you U.S. residents get to a local 4th of July parade, where you live? Just wondering. Best Regards.

Titch

• titch
    titch

Perhaps I should clarify...HUntington Beach is in Orange County, Southern California. Just in case you don't know---or even care, where it is located! Bye!

Titch

• millie210
    millie210

I would attend if I could see the interesting things you get to there in California.

I live in a rural area not in California and there is no parade.

I have three really big dogs and they are all requesting to be inside however due to the fireworks booming outside.

Bombs bursting in air you might say.....

• Splash
    Splash
    It shouldn't be a problem celebrating the 4th of July in USA, since the WT allows Chileans to celebrate their independence day "Fiestas Patrias" by raising the national flag of Chile at their Kingdom Halls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit